UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mays Manic Mutterings

Jazz

Well one relief! after taking the dreaded sleeve out of its box, although the picture on the front shows a sleeve right down the hand, this is just the one that stops at the wrist. Not much comfort, but some.

Yes Yantan, they have to be worn all blooming day, you can take them off at bedtime. Having said that, someone who works with my husband and wears hers still all the time (7 years!) says a friend of hers has stopped wearing hers after about 3 years and her arm has stayed ok. Maybe only 3 years then..that makes me feel much better! As someone on the Macmillan cancer forum remarked glumly, breast cancer, the gift that keeps on giving!

Suzeanna, so pleased the sleeve isn't as bad as feared...just remember, we are all different and you may get to lose the sleeve even quicker!!

The hospital have just rung checking to see i am o.k...my blood results aren't right...i have promised that if i don't feel right i will go to the emergency drs

That's a bit vague Griff..did they enlarge upon exactly how not right?

I hate this thing already and I've only had it on for about 45 minutes! It has a sticky sort of elasticated top..like the ones on hold up stockings...and it's making my arm itch something awful

takes time to get used to them, like elasticated stocking when your in hospital. hate them things

are you ok griff? xx

just ordered sea bands off ebay, the menieres group say they are very good for the dizzyness

The sea bands are great Jazz, my mums mate gets sea sick and she was fine on the boat even when rough, hopefully they will help your menieres

Yes Suzeanna, my white cells and neutrophils are always higher than the normal level but apparently they are significantly higher than my normal levels...she was concerned about infection but as far as i know i haven't got one...she asked about a temperature but i don't think i have one and i wouldn't be able to tell in the heat anyway Lol. I was expecting her to say my LFT's weren't right as i have been drinking a lot of booze and i am not allowed to..however they appear to be o.k! I am not going to worry about it...they will get to the bottom of it, they always do

Edited by griff

I hope everything calms down quickly Griff. I'm glad you are feeling OK, that's got to be a good sign!

Bloody hot here. Archie spent most of the morning at the lake again with the DW and had a lovely time with his pals.

We have armed police patrols in town! They arrived Wednesday and are here until the end of next week. We were kidding around saying we must be getting a really rough class of tourists in over Whit week.

Yeah, I feel o.k Yantan...I have lost nearly 3stone in weight since around December..without trying but I have been under a lot of stress and not sleeping either, most likely be nothing and the next lot will be fine..was surprised how quick they called, only had the test at 11.45 yesterday and they were on the phone at about 10am

Lol....yeah..bet you get some right sights with the tourists, we had a load of coppers around town..some armed, some not but the most bizarre thing was a parade of girls from a Muslim school marching through town wearing backpacks???? WTF that was all about I don't know but lucky the others school kids were in class as it would have all kicked off!

we have just had thunder and lightening, the others carried on eating their toast but jerry was terrified so merlin went to look after her. awwww

the laptops playing up. I threatened it with being replaced, so its behaving ... for now

just need it for all that, ive got a kindle but am used to the laptop. so many in the shops its hard to choose the right one. and getting it set up drives me mad. ill try and get used to the kindle before I hit the shops

We have thunder right now and the sky has gone really dark.

I only use my Kindle for reading and downloading Amazon stuff. I loved my tablet before it gave up the ghost. I like my lappy for doing the same things I used to do on the PC.

Oh here comes the rain at last. It's fair bouncing. I wouldn't like to be camping in this as many will be round here. The thunder has been rolling for about an hour and a half