UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Marches Manic Mantras

Jazz

I have my money, text me and says 15mins by the shops...i asked what was wrong with my parents?? No response so up to the shop I go, he gets out his car all smiles going hello grumpy!!! Apparently I don't need to be grumpy....he got the money out and asked if I had a receipt, he asked to see it so he could check the date...i might not be completely honest in certain circumstances but with money...i am the idiot who handed in a fiver at a shopping centre!! He said again I should stop being so grumpy there was no need for it!! I just took the money, walked away and told him to set up a Standing order as I was sick of this bleep bleep. I can't work out if he is completely thick or just clueless, the way he treated me last time I saw him was unforgivable, in one breath he tells me to get on with my life and forget him and when I try to implement that he refuses to do it...yet again I am to blame

I'm glad Jim's home. I think sometimes just being back in the familiar is an aid in itself to healing. I hope they soon get a handle on what's causing the BP problem.

Archie is lying out in the sun on a pile of mats that are made from "scrap" sheeps wool. They come as part of the insulation in our Hello Fresh weekly box of meals and the company encourage you to recycle them in whatever form you can think of. I wonder how many of their customers use them for dogs beds like us? We pass them out to the neighbours for their dogs too LOL!

I truly hope Jim is on the full road to recovery soon, you both must be exhausted!! Yes!! Steve does seem to like to get his own way, I have no clue how things turn out to be my fault all the time when I was only ever kind, loving and tried to help him

Yantan, have you sent a photo to hello fresh?? Bet they would love that

I hope things go smoothly for Jim and you from now on, being at home will make him feel better by itself. No I don't have a sleeve, if I show signs of lymphodema I'll be referred to a special clinic at the local hospice. Got a letter earlier with an appointment for CT scan on 5 th April. Might as well move into the ruddy hospital!

i think swedish massage helps with lymphodema...my mum has it in her legs and she dd really well with it, if you don't mind a trainee, look at your local training college fofr beauty and they will most likely be able to give you a reduced rate

im sorry you lost her xxxx

its 6 years today I lost my lovely lissie, my blind retriever. I was tempted to get another retriever and train them to be my service dog, but couldn't lift one lol so got merlin and jerry instead lol

Well poor you Jayne.... fancy having to suffer that Lol. I always wanted to go to italy and marrakech..won't do either now, i was very relieved to have no hangover, was expecting to be hanging this morning but had a pleasant surprise.

Anyone here ever had hair extensions? i am thinking that might make me a bit happier until my own hair grows enough..i just don't know how long your hair needs to be

Sorry for your loss Alex, she was a very pretty girl.

Thanks for the link Griff..blasted thing is filling up again already, I'll have to ring the breast care nurses on Monday to get it drained again.

I had a wonderful surprise this morning...we'd arranged to go round to my daughter's house, when we got there my son in law said she'd just popped to the shops for something and made a cuppa. About ten minutes later she came in and said oh, I've brought a waif and stray I found and behind her was my son, with a huge bunch of flowers for me. Talk about stunned, I spoke to him on the phone yesterday and he didn't say a word about coming up. He drove up late yesterday and stayed at theirs overnight, but had to leave again at around 3 this afternoon, a long haul up from Sussex for such a short time, but he said he really wanted to see me and see how I was for himself. I felt quite tearful!

• Like 2