UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Any Activities

Jazz

Oooooo Alex you big meany!!! first you wash of the stink that they have worked on and then you make them stay outside instead of lying on your sofa, duvet etc Lol

Lol Archie is funny!, my 3 have thhe back door open and both dogs are just snuggled with me on the sofa Lol, the cat looked so sweet earlier curled up on the lawn

• Like 1

ive found out who is ripping the poo bags open and eating harrys poo..... mouse! caught her red handed, or mouthed lol

harry has just been on the floor in the garden, the dogs getting a bit closer to him. he had a sniff round and came back to my feet. hes having his dinner in his crate now, where merlin cant get it

I put harry on the floor in the living room. did he stay by my feet like in the garden? like hell!

whoosh! gone. 4 dogs in the room. he eventually stuck his head out from under the sofa, so grabbed him quick. luckily, the dogs were too stunned to move

I hope all will be well Griff :flowers:

When we got Archie - this is the reverse of the kitten being introduced to the resident dogs - Archie had a big collapsible play pen where I popped him into thus allowing the cats to come and sniff and sit and watch and get to know him in their own time. (It also gave poor old George a rest from the constant botherings of a very norty puppy) It didn't take long before they were all mixing well and being respectful of each other with the occasional telling off for Archie from the cats when he got too in their faces. I have to say the cats were fascinated with him and sat on various bits of furniture looking down on him for ages whilst he played with his toys or me or slept.

Thanks, i am not too fussed about what they have found, sure they'll fix whatever it is

we have only ever had to do the pups meeting dex cat...he is hilarious, he goes in a strop for 2 weeks, ventures downstairs for something to eat but hisses and glares at the pups Lol then bang on 2 weeks he is happy enough to come and beat the pup up...4 times that has happened now

Oooh forgot to say - I am off to London in the morning so will be missing for a couple of days. I hope all goes well for everyone with upcoming doctor/hospital/or any other sort of appointments that might be occurring whilst I am away for next few days.

Now I must get on and tidy the house so it's nice to come back too and pack mine and Archie's bags - he's going to stop with the DW so he will be going on lots of exciting trips and walks with his mates.

Hope you will be o.k Jazz

Yantan, have a terrific time in London, hope the weather stays decent for you so you can go and see the sights if you want to, lucky Archie, he is going to have an awesome time with his pals

well, i am not a patient person...at all ever, i have rung the Drs to see what the results are, they can't find the report so it has been put somewhere for scanning on to the system no doubt, they are going to call me and let me know what's what, i said to my mum that maybe they were calling me in to say it was o.k but she said she doesn't think they do that...just tell you it is fine over the phone, she wanted to take the day off work to come with me but i have said i am a big girl and i will be o.k on my own

Hope everything's okay griff :flowers:

Forgot to say that when I was in the doctors on Monday she was waffling and because she had an accent I couldn't really tell what she was saying, so I had to ask her several times to explain what she meant. Then she started speaking to me like I was stupid and made me repeat back what she said. I almost said something but I decided to be polite :rolleyes:

Dogs have been to the vet for their boosters. As usual, they kept me waiting for half an hour and then I got a woman who again insisted on speaking to me as if I was stupid. Maybe it's a vibe I give off :rolleyes: She thinks Taffy has got a problem with his spine which is just old age so isn't causing him pain, but it is why he has problems getting up on the sofa/bed sometimes. Beau has a bit of arthritis in his hips and she wanted to give me long term painkillers but I don't think he's in much pain and I didn't want to put him on any medication long term without trying natural methods first, so I'll get him started on the glucosamine/chondroitin. She was that was "perfect". Well if it was perfect why didn't she suggest it in the first place instead of painkillers?! :rolleyes: Then tried to sell me some no doubt overpriced stuff but I declined. The lump on Timmy's tummy is a tumour but nothing nasty. It's only attached to his skin and she did recommend having it removed and tested but he's had it for well over a year so I said as it wasn't causing him any problems I'd leave it. I asked her to do another blood test to check his white cell count again cos he's not had it done for a while. She commented on the fact that he's lost muscle mass around his head. I told her to check his notes because the vet I saw last year said exactly the same thing and when he was poorly earlier this year they did all sorts of tests including ones which may have caused it.

Then went to the opticians to pick up one pair of my glasses - the other pair has been delayed for some reason so I have to go back again next week for them. Hell of a difference between these and my old ones and it's nice to be able to see clearly again for pooter/reading. Went to Costco after that and then back home so just chilling out now.

Roofer did the bay roof again on Monday but it still looks a mess so he was supposed to come back this morning to sort it, but he hasnt :rolleyes: TBH I'm amazed that he could look at it and think it looks okay but I'm at the point now where I'm just going to tell him to get it to look the best he can and then I'm going to have it done when I have the roof replaced (not by him).

Edited by merledogs

ive got 2 weeks to worry about it. my neighbour said she will take me if id like.

they do this, the times they say ive got a lump on pancreas/liver/somewhere, wait on an MRI then don't hear. when I do my nut they say there was nothing there!

there is a big fire somewhere close, its choking in here