UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Any Activities

Jazz

Lol welcome back Sam.....easy done though, i have to go to my password manager if i change my browser as i haven't a flippin clue about passwords

Jazz, do you think it would be wise just to do fluids for a bit? just thinking it may give your tummy time to settle, if it oesn't clear, call the Dr

Hiya Sam :wave4: Join the club. I've been locked out a fair few times - as Griff will attest too!

Suzeanna I'm glad Philip will get to take his holiday at another time but not that he's had to be signed off from work. Hope he's soon better :flowers:

I absolutely loved the London Olympics but I just cannot get up any enthusiasm for Rio :shrug:

I love a tagine and I love couscous too but I am not too keen on the packet stuff that is already flavoured for you. I prefer to flavour my own.

On an unrelated matter - I have a nedache.

Lol...i now have Yantnas mobile number for such emergencies Lol. I do like asdas giant morrocan cous cous...that is lush!!!! however, if i have made a tagine i like to use the plain stuff and just add a few spices. I just hope he can come and fetch it now....will end up in the bin else

Went to my Sainsburys local earlier. Parked next to a VW 4x4 (older model). Bloke was sitting in the car. I got out and passed woman going to get in the passenger side, smiled at her and she smiled back. Walked in the shop to see a staff member yelling and chasing after said woman, but the car had pulled out. Turned out she had just shoved all the steak they had up her jumper and walked out :ohmy: Never would have thought to look at them - they just looked like a nice middle aged couple in their sixties.

• Like 1

Jazz, have you checked that none of your medication could be causing it.

My mother suffered like that for a year. She even collapsed with Diarrhoea in shops.

We all thought she had cancer.

She eventually ended up in hospital where she didn't' have recurrence and a colonoscopy didn't find anything.

She was to go home the next day but that night she had another attack. When the senior consultant did his rounds he looked at her notes and said that it was a side effect of one her tablets. Sh had asked my sister to bring them in for her and had taken one the night before.

It turned out she had been prescribed them for a trapped nerve in her wrist but, finding that they helped her arthritis, had continued to take them when it got bad.

Her doctor had ( wrongly) kept issuing repeat prescriptions when asked.

Once she stopped taking the these tablets she was fine.

Lol...i now have Yantnas mobile number for such emergencies Lol. I do like asdas giant morrocan cous cous...that is lush!!!! however, if i have made a tagine i like to use the plain stuff and just add a few spices. I just hope he can come and fetch it now....will end up in the bin else

Could you freeze it if it comes to it rather than throw it out?

Alex I know I shouldn't but I laughed about the woman legging it with all the steak!

• Like 1

Hello everyone

Managed to lock my self out of my account again , really should not be allowed on the internet with out an adult !!!

we are back in Sri Lanka after a few weeks in the UK which as lovely and a well needed break

off to read back now

Sam x

let me get this straight

You live in Sri Lanka and you come to the UK for a holiday !!! hahahaa

• Like 1