UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Stonking Stirrings

merledogs

Marion, if you use a bazooka you will only piss it off lol.

conkers only work until they dry out.

I have an enormous spider somwhere in my house, I only know where it is when a piece of furniture seems to move of its own volition....

car in for MOT today so drove to work in my lovely 1963 morris minor instead

cliffy hasnt wee'd the bed since i changed his water intake in the evenings

umm think thats it folks

• Like 2

oooooooooooooo Laurel and Hardy, i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove moggy minors!!!!!!

Owl, that is a lovely thing for her to do....what a kind lady

Been and got some new herbal teas, was drinking lemon and ginger but my teeth are hurting so have got some liquorice to try, can't beleive that drinking all that coffee had put so much weight on me...who'd of thought black coffee could make you put weight on.

My bro-in-law's assailant was in court today, the guy who gave him 2 black eyes, split lip and cracked cheekbone a couple of months ago. Pleaded guilty to ABH and got fined more than £1K plus 12 months community service.

The more recent event where an unlicensed minicab driver wrote off his black cab will also go to court. Not sure what all the charges are, one is probably dangerous driving but the guy was under the influence of something or other.

who gets that money? does your bro in law get any of it?

ive been looking at something to cover my hand when ive had my op. ive got no fat on my hand so the plate could well show, so ive bought these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221871280623

ive ordered pink, blue and purple. the seller does so much stuff, im sure ill find bits and pieces to buy

Jazz, yep...deffo the coffee, i stopped drinking it after i got sick a few weeks ago and the weight has flown off....wasn't until i googled it that i realised it can put fat on your abdomen. I wouldn't touch molasses myself, i try to avoid sugar if i can.

Owl, i am very pleased he has been to court and it is a shame he didn't get a proper sentence but there just isn't the room in the prisons

nope jazz, no sugar

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/10085206/Regular-coffee-drinkers-at-increased-risk-of-weight-gain.html

if you google it there is tonnes of different info on it, i used to drink about 10 mugs of black coffee a day, when i got ill i couldn't eat or drink much at all so just thought i would continue without the coffee and the weight has dropped off

I don't know about the money, hope BIL gets some as he was laid off work for a bit.

Actually I am pleased that the man got community service rather than jail. If he had got 6 months he would have been out in less than that. As it is, his free time is now tied up for a whole year which is likely to annoy him much more. I am hoping that he gets landed with hours of tedious litter picking. My sis has just texted me that he has a couple of offences on his record already, public order offence and carrying a weapon. This is his last chance before prison.

Those gloves look fun, Jazz.

The dreaded fatigue came back and hit me today. At least it is now some days only, not every day as it was a couple of months ago. So there is hope that I will get back to being a reasonably active person again. I don't mean like those in my age group who run marathons, do sponsored bike rides of 100000 miles, or go trekking in Nepal. I would just like to have enough energy to watch a DVD in the evening instead of being flaked out by suppertime.

Hi ya Ingipops...waves madly. Hope you are o.k

Owl, hopefully you will get moved, settled and maybe you will improve a little...you have had a very mad time of things haven't you? sure it must all take it's toll...wanting to watch a dvd isn't much to ask out of life is it?

Lol Jazz, amazon are s*ds for doing that, you order something the size of a 50p piece and it turns up in a box you could get a pair of shoes into Lol

Morning Merledogs...how are you doing now???

i have a very very sore throat, i am supposed to go to the doctors now...supposed to go everytime i get a sore throat, i am thinking that beings as my dad has had the lurgy and sat coughing and spluttering i now have it...therefore i am not going to the doctors...might go fetch my quilt and see if the dogs will let me snuggle on the sofa.... i think they will get all of the quilt Lol