UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Askin N Answers

Jazz

Alicia you can get oven bottom liners on a roll from places like Lakeland - Aldi had them one time and possibly Wilkos will too - you cut them to fit and they catch all the spills. You can take them out and wash them in the sink every now and again. Although they are pretty flimsy bits of plastic - heat resistant of course - they last ages. I highly recommend them.

Positive thoughts being sent for Timmy's lump/vet check.

I am sitting here in bed with clean sheets so I am luxuriating in their lushness.

It's not hot here! It's raining and very grey. I should have taken Archie out before now as I am expecting a work delivery but it's just pouring down and I am sitting here in the hope it gets a little better. It's not so far and I'm gonna have to go......

the weather he can't decide what to do..... it is windy and overcast but warm

i have the dogs blankets in to wash, i have to wash everything at 60 degrees now with deags having that dust mite allergy.... hope i don't shrink everything Lol

Yikes Murlte, you are a top aunty putting up with 5 hours in a car!!!

got to put my new piece of fencing in... the dogs modified my brushwood screening, helpful little devils Lol, managed to pop my log roll in yesterday so that should stop Kota digging hopefully.

might venture to town this afternoon, feeling sick but if it passes i will go, except for training and walking the dogs yesterday i haven't been out for nearly a week