UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Askin N Answers

Jazz

Lol, i love that HLGS

Houndzrus, sorry you have had an accident, best ortho at uhcw...tim Spalding. Do agree though most of them take no notice...my dad had an awful experience there

Lol at suzeanna being squiffy

i am really ill, been vomitting since Thursday and started with the runs early hours, rang 111 what a joke! Demanded a Drs appointment and he has given me medicine to stop being sick and thinks i either have cdiff or campylobacter, i have to have a word with my gp Tuesday if my tummy is still bad

I could probably go tomorrow but in all honesty not sure i would manage, got downstairs, said a quick hello to the dogs and back up to bed and i was sweating and shaking...the trip for to the doctor will be a nightmare. I don't think i have campylobacter as i don't eat meat although your pets can carry it, cdiff is possible as i had antibiotics a few weeks back. Hopefully come tomorrow i will be feeling a lot better...at least i have been able to take my medication (hadn't had it since Thursday)

Hope you are feeling better soon Griff :GroupHug:

I love that meme Sam - it does remind me of the feasts in Sri Lanka that are broadcast by loudspeaker across Negombo :laugh:

I went up to the farm to ride Blue tonight after work - he had pulled a shoe off :rolleyes: Thankfully he could still be worked on the nice soft new surface in the arena at the farm. I'm off tomorrow though and I was going to ride him out - can't do that until he has his new shoes out back on this week :rolleyes:

Griff hope you are feeling better now

remember the little lad I Mark and I are having come and visit daily to give him a break from the domestic violence issues at his home ?

I thought you might like to see all the exciting things we have to do and play with :)

gallery_4_195_214585.jpg

gallery_4_195_390115.jpg

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel
  • Like 2