UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Askin N Answers

Jazz

I am as giddy as a school girl at the moment - see the bloke in my avatar? Thats Joe Flanigan who just so happens to be the lust love of my life - the man I would kick hubby out of bed for :biggrin: In all seriousness he's the very TOP of my bucket list of people I want to meet annddddddddddddddddd HES COMING TO CARDIFF in October annnnnndddddd I am going to get the chance to not only meet him but stand next to him and have my photo taken with him!!! :jumpy: whoooooo HOOOOOOOOOOO :jumpy:

• Like 1

I am as giddy as a school girl at the moment - see the bloke in my avatar? Thats Joe Flanigan who just so happens to be the lust love of my life - the man I would kick hubby out of bed for :biggrin: In all seriousness he's the very TOP of my bucket list of people I want to meet annddddddddddddddddd HES COMING TO CARDIFF in October annnnnndddddd I am going to get the chance to not only meet him but stand next to him and have my photo taken with him!!! :jumpy: whoooooo HOOOOOOOOOOO :jumpy:

Is this a convention type thingy ? I have friends living in San Diego who go to Comic Con every year and its the highlight of their year :)

I hope you can put a good front on when you meet your man Snow and at least appear cool, calm and collected :laughingsmiley:

Hello Purpuss - course it's alright for you to come back!

My brother and I are seeing the solicitor this morning regarding the mess left at the gardens and other related matters. I WILL post some photos soon(ish) it's just I've been busy with work.

Yes its a comicon Sam - I actually went to the same one in the same venue a few years ago now and met my then top of my bucket list favourite actor Walter Koenig however I am hoping that I do not hit Joe Flanigan in the head with a fire door like I did to poor Walter :laugh: Nick & Vicky are also coming with me so they may be able to keep me from doing anything silly this time ......... tho I rather suspect that I will probably do something equally as clutzy knowing me and how nervous I will be.

Laurel and Hardy, i have used glycoflex, amiqure, yumove,noractive powders, vetuk joint supplements all of which were pretty good... i couldn't use cortaflex as it had something to do with beef i think in it..laney was bad with beef. Cliffy is a good old lad not needing anything yet, we did get given some stuff off the vet that you can't buy anywhere else except for the vet... called something like nutraquin, can't say i noticed any difference in diesel but she was riddled with arthritis by the time i got round to trying it

Hiya Purrpuss

Snow....do i sense you could be perhaps the tiniest bit excited???