UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jesting Jollies

Jazz

OK Alex here are a few taken whilst he was out with the DW.

This is him with his very special friend the lovely but diddy Rock

Rock%20and%20Archie%20Friars%20Crag.jpg

Another gang at Castlerigg Stone Circle

Archie%20and%20friends%20at%20Druids.jpg

Down at the lake with more of his friends incl. Rock. He's always liked Trailies and gets on with Lassie and Lad very well.

Arch%20and%20friends%20on%20jetty.jpg

Seat near the top of Latrigg

Archie%20and%20friends%20on%20Latrigg.jp

Morning

Wow, Yantan, your archie is a very very lucky boy

Jazz, i nearly put my foot through the tv last week, was it the one with the big lady and skinny husband??? i would have bl**dy killed her...it is on tonight i think, will need to take deep breaths i think Lol. Hope the wetroom goes well

Murtle, is the cat owned?? if he isn't cats protection might trap him and snip him, when we found our dex he still had his bits, he didn't officially belong to us but we paid for him to be neutered and microchipped....if his owner had coe forward we would have given him back knowing that he wouldn't be roaming round leaving kittens all over the place

Morning Merledogs

mum is back at the drs today, she was there monday and the dr had to put her on 2 nebulisers...again, she is refusing to go to hospital, i said go, they will get her chest consultant and he would get the ecg she needs done whilst she was there, not to mention they can give her stronger antibiotics by IV for her infection, don't think she'll listen

Hope your mum is ok :flowers:

Good luck with the wetroom man Jazz :)

Finally got my dermatologist appointment through - 12th August at 4pm. Am really lucky as I was supposed to be working that day, but it was cancelled, so I can go :) Can't wait to get on the road to getting rid of my acne :)

Just done my first PT session since my holiday. He killed me. Started off pretty easy (ish) then it got more and more horrid as the session went on :laugh: I don't think I'll be able to move tomorrow :laugh: