UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Welsh Wizardry

merledogs

Well charlie is still with us - I facetimed mum this morning and he was wandering around aimlessly with a pigs ear. Ted was eating his, Amber had eaten hers. By the end of the conversation, he has settled and was eating his pigs ear :wub:

A mahoooosive storm has just hit here, mega thunder and lightning and it's chucking it down. Thankfully it didn't hit till 5pm, so I was happy to call it a day on the beach anyway. Sat in my hotel dressing gown watching friends now and eating popcorn :laugh: I had planned on visiting the buffet for tea tonight, but that is a 5 min walk from my room. So I think I'll stick with the nearer a la cartes :laugh:

Hope Dylan's vet visit goes ok on Tuesday :flowers:

Just read the news that the Secretary of State has turned down Peel Holdings' application to build 650 houses on the cow fields (pictured in my signature below) :partytime: :pinkie: :partytime:

Can't tell you how delighted I am (for me and my friends, all the dogs and the cows!). I'm in tears of joy.

• Like 3

I know we need new homes but building them on such beautiful greenfield sites is not the way to go. We cannot keep swallowing up our lush countryside. I hope your cow field remains just that forever Alex.

I'm sitting up in bed eating a hot x bun, supping coffee with a little Archie snuggled into my side.

• Like 1

IVE GOT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I sign tomorrow

*faint*

very pleased for you , will you do before and after photos for us all please ?

I've been in tears tonight over our lurcher Dylan, he's not in the best of health and he seems to be going downhill rapidly, there are times he just lies on his bed and whimpers and he's not a wuss, unlike a lot of lurchers and earlier although he wasn't cold, he was shaking so hard his teeth were chattering. I think a vet visit is on the cards..just hope it won't be the last one, but I don't want him suffering. He's got trouble with his spine, and his neck, his tummy is dodgy and he's drinking for England. Poor lad. :unsure:

Very sorry to read this Suzeanna , maybe his kidneys are also troubling him which can be medicated to an extent , hopefully your vet can put him right x

I have had an email from St Ann's hospice who I donated my furniture to. They have made £175 so far plus gift aid so £219. I'm chuffed for them.

well done you , what a lovely and generous thing to do

I have spent a lot of time in the dog catching van this week and basically I want a new one but vehicles are so bloody expensive here its not possible without a lottery win or a huge grant , even importing attracts a huge tax ( 300 % last time I looked )

I have my thinking hat on.....