UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fine Findings

Jazz

I'm feckin' fuming. I went out of the back gate to retrieve my wheelie bin after it had been emptied and stood right in a pile of dog poo! Right there in front of my gate, no way of avoiding it. There is another pile just to the side of that which was deposited a few days ago. Why can't people feckin' clean up after their dogs! It affects us all including responsible dog owners as get lumped in and often viewed in the same light. And then once I had found my bin some fecker had filled it up!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

I've threatened before to get a dummy CTV unit but I'm going to do it this time! I need to check with my brother that he will come and fit it on the wall for me first or it will be money wasted. I don't do ladders!

Griff I hope the pups start behaving themselves :flowers: Dexter cat :wub:

Oooooo Yantan, i would do proper cctv, catch the prat who lets their dog cr*p and leaves it and go and smear it all over their door handles and car door handles too! i have cctv, made my own system, need to do the back of the property but that is a pain as i have no power supply, the one at the front is good though, i have it on 24 hour record so i don't have to do anything really Lol, my dad was whinging about being woken up at 5 am and i managed to find it was the gritter one day and a van the next that woke him up. as for the dustbin, i would contact the council and tell them what is happening and ask if the bin men could bring your bin back to your property...worth asking, if you get some one nice...like my mum they will try to help you as best they can

speaking of my mum...she is having bother at work again, moved into a new team, got a new supervisor and she has gone from being the bee's knees to a piece of sh*t... my mum is lovely, wants to help people and do it right first time, she will have a laugh and joke with the customers, for instance...a gent had retired and need a copy of his birth certificate, his wife was on the phone and mum was chatting to the lady who said her husband had retired, mum was laughing and said "oh so he will be under your feet all day" and the lady was laughing and saying oh yes, driving me mad.... so mum said that the lady would have to get him into a hobby.... her supervisor turned round and said "why were you chatting like that? you had no need to say that" this woman has already screamed at my mum in front of the whole contact centre, so much so that a very timid lady went to the big boss about it, she has had to go to mediation with one other member of staff and sat there the whole time blaming him saying he was bullying her!!! this lad is so gentle and would never ever bully anyone. I am totally p*ssed off as we have been here before, my mum doesn't need anymore stress, she has enough to worry about with me, i am getting to snapping point with this woman

I am watching Broadchurch Sam. I have absolutely no idea how it's going to end! With the Sandbrook case, it could be anyone!!!

I was rudely awoken this morning by Jessie attacking my feet :laugh: :rolleyes: every time I tried to move them out of her way, she'd launch herself on then again. She was under the covers too. So she has clawed my feet to shreds. It's a good job I love her lots :laugh: :wub:

Tonight I have had a toasted bagel for tea with some lotus biscotti spread on it. That spread is amazing - I can actually just sit with the spread and a spoon and eat it!

Moaning :tired:

Marion - you can get a real cctv unit quite cheaply these days :flowers: I've often thought about doing it for the person who chucks their full poo bags (untied) in people's front gardens on my road, then putting it up on youtube/facebook to name and shame them. Not had one for a while though, so fingers crossed whoever it was has moved.

Griff - I'm sorry to hear about your mum being bullied at work :GroupHug:

Garage rang me yesterday about my car. He had a drive in it and experienced the same fault and thinks it's a wire so is going to get it to his electrician today to have a look at.

My dad was found wandering around the local supermarket without his trousers on. He's now in hospital suffering from hypothermia as he had taken to wandering outside in unsuitable clothing - or very little clothing! His boiler has packed in, not surprising as it's 35 years old so the house apparently is freezing too. Oh and part of the roof has collapsed.

I told him he would end up a lonely unloved old man and it's come true. None of us (there are 7 of us) want owt to do with him. One of my sister's and a brother who are the executors of his will are getting power of attorney over his affairs and he's going into a local private nursing home. About time he spent some of his money! He would be furious to know it's costing him several hundred pounds a week.

I can't help but think Karma is a bitch :)

• Like 1

Best place for your Dad Yantan if he has taken to going out without his clothes on. I take it he has some form of alzheimers or dementia. It is sad to think that of 7 children none want to have anything to do with him. You will all have your reasons no doubt. Karma tends to catch up and what goes around eventually comes around.

Glad your dad is in a home, Yantan. From what you have told us before, it is not surprising and very much his own fault that he has alienated all his children. But you can bet that if he froze to death somewhere while wandering in his underwear, the tabloids would have made a meal of it and blamed his family.

Edited by owl
  • Like 1

Glad he won't be your problem Yantan...lovely he has to part with his money too. Agree about the cctv too... can pick up a decent unit for about £150...you can access them via the internet and have notifications emailed to you

Jazz, glad merlin was a good lad

Alex thanks, to see my mu crying is not good and i am not having it..been here before and we are not going there again.. i will deal with it this time and it will not be pleasant if i do! hope your car is soon mended and returned to you

Gooster, dex cat used to do the same to my feet and i had to ban him from the bedroom, i couldn't scream as it was the early hours and i share the house Lol....damn painful

Hope you can sort your mum's problems, Griff.

Gooster, do you have any contacts among your superfit chums who go hillwalking in the snow? I know it's a strange question, but I am doing some detective work and need to get some info flying round anyone who walks Kinder. I have it on my facebook status and it is being shared, I have someone twittering it as well.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=82803#.VN6B4LwZXCk