UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doings

Yantan

Alex have you tried one of those flexible wire thingies specially made for clearing sink blockages? I've no idea of the technical name but we've got one and it works well for blockages within its reach. Its about 4ft long and only cost 3 or 4 pounds in B&Q.

I've been to B&Q today and bought one. I also bought some industrial strength drain unblocker which I've poured down but it's done nothing. I don't know what it could be, unless it's hair or something like that, but the stuff I bought is supposed to dissolve hair. I've tried a plunger as well and that didn't work. I will leave the stuff overnight and see if it does anything but if not, I'll try the wire thingy and if that doesn't work I'll have to undo the u-bend and see if there is anything in there.

RMF : I've done Costco and B&Q. That's enough excitement for one day.

I didn't mention in my profile that I'm a plane nerd - figured I'd dazzle them with my wit and charm before dropping that bombshell on them :laugh:

I have a similar app - it's plane finder HD. You can playback flights, so I always have a look and watch where I went when I land after a flight :)

I think Walter may have been protesting about his food. I changed them over from Royal Canin to Whiskars as the RC was really expensive (it was on offer when I bought it). At roughly the same time, he started losing his baby teeth, so his appetite went off a bit. He also started pooping in the bath. Tonight I remembered I was given some hills kibble by the vets when I took them for their injections, so I put some in a bowl and he wolfed it down!! He has been eating the meat pouches, just not the kibble :rolleyes: Fussy bugger!!

Oh sheesh! I opened up a window to check the forum out and it had all changed! I re-loaded it and it went back to normal thank dawg. Did I just fall through a worm hole and got a glimpse of the future? Well I didn't like it so I hope the forum stays in its current format for a some while.

It obviously takes time to show and be picked up so I too cannot understand why medical staff can't go through a period of quarantine. According to the radio earlier this nurse had all the tests at the airport when she landed back here but they were all negative.

I don't get it either. I also don't get why medical staff with young families are going over to volunteer. I know that doing volunteering is a calling and requires a special type of person, but I just don't see how someone with young children could put themselves in such a high risk situation.

Have had a good day today, had a good workout at the gym, had my nails done, rode Blue out who was an absolute crazy insane nutcase and am now snuggling Walter and Jessie before heading over to mum and dad's for poker :)