UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April All Talking

Jazz

The lady I saw wasn't a doctor, but an advanced nurse practitioner, whatever those are. She was lovely though...couldn't hide her shock too well as the sight of my boob, rang the breast consultant's sec and got me an appointment in breast clinic tomorrow at 4.30 but says if I feel ill, or it looks worse during the day today, to phone her back at the surgery and she'll get me into the emergency medical unit today. She did tell me to take a bag with me tomorrow and be prepared to be kept in. I'm beyond fed up.

Aww Suzeanna hopefully they can sort you out and get it healed up in no time xxxx

Baddies dental is going ahead tomorrow, the abscess has completely gone so I had a long chat with the vet about the risks of postponing it given the situation with Vicky and the baby etc. and she said she'd vastly prefer for it to come out now rather than have it come back again and she'd be happy for him to go into kennels if he had to post surgery provided that the kennels were happy to take him as the kennels we use are a vet certified hydro unit and used to dealing with post surgical cases. So I rang the kennels and had a chat with them and they are fine with him coming in post surgery so long as we send his meds with him and a means to get them into him lol (they suggested we send him with pate, mild cheddar and cream cheese - Rob says thats more to do with what they fancy on their sarnies LOL) if he has the dental tomorrow and Vicky does end up waiting to be induced Baddie will be 7 days post surgery when he needs to go in anyway. So all things considered better to get it sorted now.

I now have a baby biorb fish tank. looks like a big round goldfish bowl

I have 3 baby guppies in it, but will get some mollies this week, jollies have different coloured ones in. one is called a dalmation,so have to get that one lol yes, its black and white lol

Suzeanne, I hope things are no worse today :GroupHug:

I hope Baddie's dental goes smoothly, and he has a nice quick recovery :flowers: I was amazed when Zooey had most of his teeth out he was in there munching on dried food the same day (despite having wet food down as well).

Shadow, my parents' 18 year old cat is in the vet today. He was drinking more than usual, so went in last week for blood tests, which show he is diabetic :err: I know diabetes in cats is something that can normally be fairly well managed, but we had such a bad time of it with Topsy (who couldn't be stabilised) that we're all worried. Mum's switched vets since Topsy, and hopefully the new ones are a bit more competent, as previous vets didn't seem to know what they were doing.

jerry lee has bladder infection, so ABS and anti inflammitories.

merlin has SA if left in the living room rather than the whole flat, or because I took jerry lee with me. messed all over the sofa and floor and weed. lovely I can still smell poo but cant find it ....

Baddie has had just 1 tooth out apparently the abscess was in the root and surrounded by puss so had to come out, all the rest of his remaining teeth appear to be in good condition and healthy, which is good news. I can go pick him up at 4:30.

• Like 1

Glad Baddie's dental went ok :flowers:

Hope everything went ok for Suzeanna today :GroupHug:

I have a few days off this week - today, tomorrow and Thursday. Have had a girly day today, had my hair done in Alderley edge, before heading to selfridges in the Trafford centre for my free dermalogica facial. The facial was fab, however at one point she put a masque on me and mixed it with oats. They smelled really nice and it made me crave some porridge :laugh: Have another 2 free facials to go at. Hopefully this will really get on top of my acne and I'll have clear skin at last (who says acne is just for teenagers :laugh: ).

Haven't been round much as I have been sucked into Breaking Bad :laugh: :rolleyes: am halfway through season 4 though (out of 5 seasons), so normal service will be resumed soon!!