UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Alliteration

merledogs

I have a little 4 legged guest staying

Her dad (my ex and my daughter's dad had what they suspected was a stroke. Was rushed to hospital had a MRI scan and they found a brain tumour. Is now on life support at Addenbrooks hospital. Any spare positive thoughts and healing would be appreciated.

She is a 6 month springer spaniel :ohmy: :wub: a bit different to a greyhound!!!! :laugh: I am exhausted just looking at her busy little body!!!!!!

Positive vibes being sent to your ex, Grey's mum.

Alex, I hope you are feeling less glum today..the weather isn't much help, it's grey and mizzling here.

Griff, my OH took Dyl to the vet and he forgot to ask about the blood test :unsure: what is it for, anyway?

I made a mistake earlier, was on Facebook and I clicked on one of those side links, which happened to be for a petition to close a horse abbatoir. I looked at the film, but I couldn't watch more than a few minutes, it was horrific..those poor poor horses. Now I can't get what I saw out of my head. :(

Greys mum, hope your Ex will be o.k and you manage to cope with the little puppy.... if i was near you i would gladly come and puppy sit!!!

Jazz, sorry to hear there are still problems with the stairlift and i totally agree with you that something needs to happen with regard you moving.. it isn't fair

Suzeanna, the blood test is to check liver and kidney functions etc before the anaesthesia is given.... if mine haven't had a blood test for a while i sign for it but if they have had one a month before or something i just tell the nurse to ask conor (my vet) to do it if he feels it is necessary. Good thoughts been sent Dylans way and i am sure he will soon be home demanding sympathy... don't envy you the whinging if he is like my two Lol

Merledogs (((hugs))) sorry you are feeling so bad

can we please have some nice weather... i am wanting to try out my patio furniture and it is grey outside

It was meant to be sunny, but it is currently raining here- there's a surprise.

I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but I have set up a justgiving page to raise money for research for MSA, if anyone wants to donate a few pennies it is here http://www.justgiving.com/MaryWilsonGC but the charity website is here www.msatrust.org.uk/ if you would like to learn a little about the disease. I know this is a personal charity to me and don't expect anyone to donate, but need to get used to asking people to donate or read if I hope to raise awareness of this disease! Waffle ends!

Mxxx

we just got a tiny bit of sun..... but it has gone and hidden behind a flippin cloud! will slap the fake tan on later on in anticipation of warm weather ...can't be scaring the public with my pasty white skin Lol

Murtle, i have just donated, best of luck with the run and hope you make your target... sorry it couldn't have been more

Ouch on both counts Suzeanna!!!!!! mind you i reckon a dental costs about £200 here and thats without the extractions.

Murtle, you are very very welcome and good luck with the run

just been out and i have gone from 6 layers of clothing.... which consisted of a coat, body warmer, 2 sweatshirts and a tshirt and vest to a vest, sweatshirt and jacket and the sweat was bucketing out of me... my elbows and feet are killing me and i was puffing like a mad thing again.... i don't know if those are symptoms of what i have or if it is medication causing it