UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gym And Fitness Escapades...

murtle

Lol those are funny!!! i deffo resemble the elephant!!!

Murlte my family would not class me as normal... they think i am bit freaky with food, i don't add anything other than water to my porridge, no sugar fruit, nothing, when i cook i don't put salt in anything either.... i am a bit odd Lol

Love the pictures Sam, I always feel like the elephant and wish I looked like the other one!! That ladder brought back nightmare images of my PT!! Griff, normal I tell ya normal.... Tis everyone else who is peculiar!!

Agave nectar is what I add to it.

Before my run I had a few spoon fulls of plain cooked rice, I would like the Sri Lankan version of breakfast!! x

I definitely think I looked like the elephant when I was planking tonight :laugh: I did my core workout class tonight. Deejay had noticed I wasn't there last week, and commented when I gave up on the plank after 40 seconds. I managed to do pretty much everything else though :)

Mark has been benched !

he has a knee problem so a month of no running and physiotherapy !

PT has set me with some treadmill exercises to do outside our sessions , today I ran at a 4.5 gradient at a lower speed for 12 minutes after some floor exercises and boy did I know it ! my legs were like jelly and when I ended up at a flat gradient it felt like going downhill

Mark and I will be using the bikes and rowers during our PT sessions now and when we get to SL we can start our road running together , as Mark will be running for the first time in 4-6 weeks we will be using the C25km so he does not over do it

Sorry to hear Mark has broken himself - hope he is mended soon :flowers:

Managed to get to my fitball class tonight with Mr Grumpy. It was pretty good actually, although my abs are really aching now. Am hoping for an easy ride with Mr G tomorrow in tone and shape. Don't think it'll happen, but a girl can hope :laugh:

Oops Mark hope you are on the mend soon.

Did the group run again last night, will it ever stop raining.

Hope Mags, Vonny and Loobie are well. You are missed!

Griff have you been able to continue your exercises? I know you were trying. x

Oh dear, hope Mark's knee heals up quickly.

I'm not off to the greatest start - I was meant to be doing week 1 day 2 yesterday, but didn't manage it. I had a migraine all morning, and was still headachy in the evening, plus by the time I'd picked OH up from work it was very dark, and it was raining! (excuses, excuses, I know). Definitely doing it tonight though, as head seems better today and I'll be home at a reasonable time. It's Logan's turn to be my running partner - I'm not sure how this will work out, Logan only has 1 speed, which is far too fast!

So long as you know they are excuse Sophie that is a step in the right direction!! It's when we believe out excuses that the problems start. There is a saying that there is no such thing as bad weather, just inappropriate clothing!

Or as my husband says, you aren't made of sugar!!

xx

Well done all :cheer:

I am still here and doing what I can.I usually manage about 20 miles on the bike over the week and still do some bits on the ball.

My weight has stayed at 9 stone 1 for the last few weeks which is good.I want to get to 9 stone if I can but time will tell :confused:

Well done Vonny :)

Tone and shape was mega hard this morning :rolleyes: Lots of legs and arm work today. Mr G reached a new height of meanness whilst we were planking, by making us plank for a minute AND putting 2x 2.5kg dumbbells on my back :laugh: Usually he puts one dumbbell on my back, which is mean enough, but 2 is just plain mean :laugh:I managed the full minute plank though :biggrin: