UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gym And Fitness Escapades...

murtle

Asics trainers gel cumulus 13 sadly they will be replaced with a different shoe. At the moment an upgrade to 14 but I have been too nervous to try them!!

I also have a pair of gorgeous Inov8 x-talon 212 for off road running. My asics are fab but these are incredible for fit!

I have others though which are ok for treadmills or gym wear but i can't run long distance / time in them.

I wear normal everyday bras kow i did have a shock absorber i think but I don't need much support and I can't cope with the elastic around my chest as it restricts my breathing!

I was wondering about shoes too. I have a new pair of Karimor runners - I bought them with agility in mind, but they'll do for running until I see whether or not I actually manage to stick with it or not. They're very comfy and nice and narrow, which suits my feet.

I'm another who doesn't need to bother with a sports bra - there's nothing much to hold up :( :laughingsmiley:

Edited by Sophie

W1D2 done :)

Logan had me running faster than I would have liked, but not too bad. Stats are pretty much the same as before - I ran faster but walked slower to compensate. I definitely found it tougher going today though. If Logan is going to be my running partner I'm going to need to find a better route, as he is not happy walking beside traffic.

Next run is scheduled for Friday.

Forgot to say, I used http://routeloops.com/ to plot me a route, and it worked really well. Bracknell is filled with footpaths that take you everywhere, but I don't know them well enough to plan a route myself.

• Like 1

Well done Sophie :)

My legs are killing me after yesterday's class. Mr G certainly knows how to hammer your legs. Even the muscles in my bum are aching today :laugh: I can't do his class next Wednesday, as I am working 9-5, so I might be cheeky and do his core workout on Tuesday morning, then ask if he will give my legs a hammering afterwards :laugh: I can't cope with missing his classes - the pain isn't worth it afterwards :laugh:

:laugh: Glad it's not just me! My legs are so painful. Was considering trying a spinning class tomorrow morning before work, but no chance :laugh:

Mr Grumpy tonight. As I had come straight from the farm, I had forgotten to take my headlight off my hat when I had been filling haynets. The first thing he said was 'you do know you've got a light on your head don't you?'. Felt like such a wally :laugh: :rolleyes:

Morning workout today as am going out tonight :) Really didn't want to get up and go our into the blizzard, but I did :)

Am really pleased with myself as I ran for about 7 mins on the treadmill :biggrin: I did 2 mins, then got a text message, so slowed to walk whilst I read it, then I did the last 5.47 running at 5.2mph. Not exactly record breaking, but I was running :biggrin:

Off to have a shower now and head to work :)