UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August's Audacious Ambles

merledogs

We had torrential rain but luckily not until we had done our tracking session. Italian greyhound has scarpered off into the fields, according to Wispa's nose, and headed off towards a village which has not been postered yet because no one thought of it. It is the village we lived in when I was a kid so at least I know my way around. Apparently the little mite fancies herself as a hunter so may catch a few things for herself as well as scavenging. As we went a few miles we were collected and brought back, and Wispa has added yet another to her list of other people's vehicles she has travelled in. We were told it was going to be a truck, and were ready to jump in the back along with ropes, feed sacks and assorted agri-junk as usual. But it was very luxurious, all shiny with leather seats and a snuggly rug for Wispa to lie on. She liked it so much that she stretched out on the rug and didn't even bark at passing cars.

• Like 1

Have you tried Dermactan soap for Timmy?

Have Googled that and they do a spray, which would be preferable. Thanks for that :flowers: I've sprayed him with a solution of cider vinegar/water so will see if that does anything. If not I've got Epsom Salts to give him a bath in (which I can also make into a spray). I'll see how I go with those and if there's no improvement then I will get some of the Dermactan spray.

Best of luck for Ruby and Archie with the three peaks challenge!

Hope your hubby is ok Suzeanna,

Well done you Griff, getting your affairs in order

I know I have missed people, but I'm sending good thoughts for you all.

On hols now, so writing my to do list, so much stuff is last minute isn't it? need another cuppa, then I will get started.

love to all

good luck hun!

trudy the ruddy yorkie got in the plastic bin with the handles up so the lid doesnt come off, that bin. so when I came down she was very proud of herself.

im amazed at how far egg shells can spread!

this dogs getting worse!

• Like 1

Good luck Alex, and also Ruby and Archie.

We are having a day off from tracking and waiting for our new under-sink water heater to arrive. Ever since the boiler packed in I have been boiling kettles or filling bowls in the shower.

Edited by owl

hope your delivery arrives soon owl and you have hot water on tap again.

just had a phone call from the lady who was helping me with donating my body......... london have agreed to take me!!!!!! they are very excited apparently, the paperwork is coming out for me to fill in so at least i can help others learn