UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Urgent Re Scoobs

Jacobean

Scoobs bum swollen needs to poop and can't on his own can't push has been losing feeling in his legs and must have travelled to his bum. Is there anything I can do to despatch it for him or can the vet or is this the end for him. Please has anyone experience or can help. I believe when pups are born they can't go by themselves so I'm hoping i can help him. vets are so quick to pts an old dog when they don't necessarily need to be so i want to do right by him.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scoobs bum swollen needs to poop and can't on his own can't push has been losing feeling in his legs and must have travelled to his bum. Is there anything I can do to despatch it for him or can the vet or is this the end for him. Please has anyone experience or can help. I believe when pups are born they can't go by themselves so I'm hoping i can help him. vets are so quick to pts an old dog when they don't necessarily need to be so i want to do right by him.

Don't know if this will help. I'll keep looking

Thanks everyone. :flowers: Went into major panic last night. Hate not being able to help when they get older and awful things happen to them. He's managing better today but I know he's not going to get better. It's all loosened up thank goodness and more was produced early this morning. He became a lot chirpier.

Thanks everyone. :flowers: Went into major panic last night. Hate not being able to help when they get older and awful things happen to them. He's managing better today but I know he's not going to get better. It's all loosened up thank goodness and more was produced early this morning. He became a lot chirpier.

Glad he's doing better today Michelle. Might still be worth mentioning to your vet though incase they can give you anything to help if it happens again.