UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Orations

merledogs

Evening

Sorry your hand isn't better Alex. Another one in the you should finish a full course of antibiotics camp. :GroupHug:

Back to work this morning after a week off sick. They were lovely with me. I was informed I'm going to Amsterdam for a weekend in December and year end accounts need finishing by the end of the week. Guess I'll be making some of the time back up then. :laugh: Finished after 7 tonight and now kernackered.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you finish the full course the doctor gives you Alex? If you don't, the same antibiotics will find it much harder to shift the infection next time around as any resistant bacteria to the antibiotic will breed, and all the 'offspring' bacteria will also be resistant to the antibiotic. So you need to finish the full course the doctor give you, even if it seems like the problem has resolved. As the length of the course is deigned to kill off all bacteria in the end.

I've never finished a course of antibiotics in my life :blush: Now I know I will.

Morning :tired:

Another pap night's sleep :tired: Too much work stuff whirring around in my mind.

Morning :flowers:

Thanks for the good thoughts :flowers:

Hope you get some proper sleep soon Alex :flowers:

Ooh Michelle, your trip sounds interesting. :biggrin:

we're off today, once Keith gets home, as he is working this morning. Blackpool tonight, then onto Kilmarnock tomorrow. We haven't seen our friends for about four years, so we are all looking forward to catching up. Phone calls just aren't the same. They are looking forward to seeing Cherry again and meeting Jack. :wub:

Have a lovely break Marge :flowers:

Hope Neko is better soon :GroupHug:

Was sooo tired in work had to leave at 6. Can see me falling asleep shortly.

Hope you get a better nights kip tonight Alex. Wish I could wave a magic wand and make things better for you at work. Hope the hand is better today.

The computer at the bank said YES!!!! so my car should be back with me tomorrow. Just hope that nothing else goes wrong with it in the next 3 years!!!!:rolleyes:

:GroupHug: to all that need or just want one. Been struggling with the old black cloud since Blue went. So although have been reading, I haven't been posting. I have been in the miseryguts corner!!

Morning :tired:

Hope you get a better nights kip tonight Alex. Wish I could wave a magic wand and make things better for you at work. Hope the hand is better today.

Thanks Michelle :liebe94: Hand is much better, although the sleep was still restless. My manager was going to ring me yesterday afternoon to talk through a number of things, but surprise surprise he didn't.

Thanks for the thoughts for Neko, he's got an abscess but the vet doesn't seem too worried about it :flowers:

Pleased it's good news flowers.gif

Been struggling with the old black cloud since Blue went. So although have been reading, I haven't been posting. I have been in the miseryguts corner!!

Hope you feel better soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Just been to see Peter Kay, he was absolutely brilliant!! Hr was going on about all kinds of stuff that actually happens in mum and dad's house! It was like he had a camera hidden in their house!!

That's why I love him, you can really relate to what he's talking about, which makes it even funnier laugh.gif

Off to Derby today, lucky me. I really don't like the journey cos it's not all motorway, you have to come off the M6 and go through Stoke. I much prefer the type of journey where you come off the motorway and you're just about there.

Took Izzie for a nice walk late afternoon and got attacked by wasps :ohmy: Jodie got one sting and had them crawling through her hair and Izzie got stung a few times and had loads in her coat, i had a few on me but no stings. As it was on a public track i called police who in turn got pest control out. Hes just phoned me and said there was a huge swarm very aggrevated and aggressive and we were very lucky to get away as we did. Very scary :mecry: