UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Can I Have Some Good Thoughts For George Please

Yantan

First of all my apologies for not having been here for a very long time. I have had the crappiest 18 months and kinda got very introverted.

I was given some very encouraging words yesterday via Facebook from the lovely Alex Merle and Marge who said I should stop by and say hello.

I was going to look in next week but George, now aged 13 & who has been wobbly for a while, has taken a real dip and we have a vet appointment at 4.40pm today and I could really do with some positive thoughts for him.

My old vet has gone into semi-retirement and works just two days with the new practice that took over from his old one and so we have to see a new vet today - we have never met him and he will only know what his screen tells him about George and what I can fill in. It's making me more nervous than ever about our appointment.

This may not be the end but I think it's the beginning of the end :mecry:

On the other hand Archie, 8, is as fit as the proverbial butchers dog and is loving life. He is off with my aunt having a nice day out with her dog and Archie's girlfriend, Sophie the Border Terrorist.

Anyway any thoughts you can send for my special boy, Georgie porgie, will be most appreciated. I will be staying put now I am back so I hope to catch up with you all shortly :GroupHug:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you here Marion, but sorry to hear that George is struggling. Hope that the new vet will be a good one and can help George. If you do have doubts, could you make an appointment to see your old vet later in the week?

So good thoughts for George :wub: and :GroupHug: for you.