UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Orations

merledogs

Morning, it's another fine warm day here in fife and I'm off work for a week :)

Must get round to starting a thread to let you all meet my new (to me!) dog, Cara.

Hi Ingi :wavey: yes please to seeing new dog and hearing all your news

Owl , I may have to pop out soon so your photo is here

Owl.jpg

Can't wait to hear the story that goes with it

Sam x

that 4 seconds, is that to run up, get the ball and run back? wow

yep!! He used to run 4 seconds dead in his heyday, but now he is an oldie he can't turn as tight off the box, so his time has gone up to 4.7 seconds.

Someone was taking pics yesterday, will see if they put them on facebook!

Grrrr I want to go shopping (just food) and I've got to wait in for delivery of my Easyo Yoghurt and a CD from Amazon. Tracking says they are both out for delivery so I'll just have to be patient.

Guess I'll go clean the bathroom. Happy Day

Actually its quite good 'cos DB is away for the day - ah peace!! :laugh:

Grrrr I want to go shopping (just food) and I've got to wait in for delivery of my Easyo Yoghurt and a CD from Amazon. Tracking says they are both out for delivery so I'll just have to be patient.

Guess I'll go clean the bathroom. Happy Day

Actually its quite good 'cos DB is away for the day - ah peace!! :laugh:

Have you tried the easiyo ice cream mix ? Ive just bought a ready steady junior ice cream maker for 50p so my grandaughter can make her own Ice cream and I wondered if the easiyo mix is nice. We are using Angel delight presently !

Walking over the fields the day before yesterday Mungo picked up a rabbit carcase (head, legs spine and fur) probably left by a fox. I managed to chase him down and make him wait while I took it from him - by the ear - and threw it in the hedge.

Yesterday, I was not so fast and he hadn't been fed. He found another one and ate it, on the run. I didn't feed him last night and only gave him a small meal this morning. Haven't picked up anything yet - from either end.

Anyone got any experience or observations on this ?

Yeah...To be fair it was Easter and they were probably easter bunnies. Other than worms I dont suppose he will suffer any ill effects. I dread to think what my lot eat when Im not looking.

Edited by Trallwm farm

Ive been banned from the Money making expert forums. apparently Im promoting a blog and trade mark with my user name. Whats it called ?

Lady Lesley

Im now a fecking trade mark. Stupid people The worst bit is they gave me that name after they said I couldnt use Trallwm farm

Edited by Trallwm farm

Have you tried the easiyo ice cream mix ? Ive just bought a ready steady junior ice cream maker for 50p so my grandaughter can make her own Ice cream and I wondered if the easiyo mix is nice. We are using Angel delight presently !

No I havn't Leslie but if it is as good as the yoghurt it will be very good.

Thanks for the worm thought. He was wormed about a month ago will that protect him? Probably not - ah well twill be me purpose on the poo picking!

Yeah...To be fair it was Easter and they were probably easter bunnies.

:laugh::laugh:

Ive been banned from the Money making expert forums. apparently Im promoting a blog and trade mark with my user name. Whats it called ?

Lady Lesley

Im now a fecking trade mark. Stupid people The worst bit is they gave me that name after they said I couldnt use Trallwm farm

I used to really like MSE, I hadn't used it for a while and have been back on there recently...I don't like it now :mecry:

However some of the boards really show what a me me me society we live in :ohmy: