UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Orations

merledogs

Im not backing the woman up, but when lewis was ill the other week, he found that if he had a couple of days off he wouldnt get paid, but if he had a week off, he would get paid for the lot!

That is indeed a silly system. :flowers: our company pays for every day of sick leave for up to six months. this is great if you are ill, my friend is just skiving and getting people's sympathy on FB. :rolleyes: We get five weeks hols and flexi, plenty to use for time off.

:biggrin: Elephant Anne, I'm so pleased she is enjoying her new surroundings. :wub:

Today started off nicely with an email from the FBI who want to give me a large sum of money :ohmy: Maybe I will forward it to the real FBI.

ooh, there's a lot of rubbish floating around at the moment isn't there? :unsure:

Hope you get sorted soon Suzeanna :flowers:

Hope you feel less stressed soon mrsB :flowers:

good luck for tomorrow's journey Alex. :flowers:

Glad to be home. Nuff said :unsure:

Today started off nicely with an email from the FBI who want to give me a large sum of money :ohmy: Maybe I will forward it to the real FBI.

I had an email yesterday from the Inland Revenue saying I'm due a tax refund :bigeyed: (no I'm NOT).

Evening not much to report. Martyn arrived back home yesterday after a weekend away. Scoobs really missed him and told him off big time when he got home.

Marge that's not on :mad:

Alex safe journey to and fro tomorrow and have a lovley chilled evening

MrsB if they've left things too late it's their look out. It shouldn't eat into your spare time. Enjoy your meet up with San.

Suzeanna lovely pics. Insist the docs sort the letter out and get it faxed to the hospital.

Very pleased Anne is away from that awful place and only wish it was years ago.

Off out with the pooches now.

Edited by Jacobean

In his wisdom, OH updated to Internet Explorer 9 (I think!) so the front page when I log on is totally different, all my favourites and links have disappeared, and I can't just click on to BBC website when I want! why oh why can't men just leave things alone??? if it ain't broke, don't fix it! :angry:

Awww Scoobs :wub: :wub:

Hope your long drive went ok Alex :flowers:

Spill Jazz, methinks a new thread is called for! :wub: :biggrin:

Ah well, it had to happen, I have the lurgy now, so kind of Keith to share it. :rolleyes:

We're moving office tomorrow, so have been packing this afternoon. We are surrounded with boxes, so fingers crossed it all goes well. This is temporary while our office is refurbished and we will be moving back in June. :rolleyes:

We are all going off to Wiltshire at crack of dawn tomorrow to help with the search for Pepper, Helen's friend's dog. We are staying over so had all better be on our best behaviour. Wish us a safe journey and a successful hunt.