UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fascinating Fandangles

Mrs B

Hope you get to go on your trip soon Sam :biggrin:

:GroupHug: for everyone having sleep disruptions.

Well, today didn't go as planned, lots of things went wrong, much rushing around ensued, but I have managed to do the job. It obviously needs a bit of final tweaking, but here is the finished article.

P1080004.jpg

I'm off for a soak in the bath. I may be some time :wink:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my car back last night after it having spent a week in a garage because the speedometer stopped working. Part had arrived (they said sensor) so should have been in Friday only to be fitted. Engineer lost the old part down into the gearbox and couldn't get it out so that had to be stripped down. It took them until yesterday to do that. This has cost me £250

Driving home tonight the speedometer stops working. I am seriously hacked off.

We occasionally get a rag and bone man down our street, he's got a loudspeaker that plays "Any Old Iron" very loudly! I remember when I was about eight and living with my auntie in Hull (my dad had died the year before and Mum was in a sanitorium for two years with TB), aunt was shopping and I heard the rag and bone man...that one gave away goldfish. I pushed all her clothes I could find into a bag and ran out, gave him the bag and got my goldfish. Sadly for me, she came home whilst he was still down the street, went ballistic and went and got her things back, so my goldfish was returned to sender! :laugh:

What an amazing story. What a brave and resiliant child you must have been.

It is quiet but I guess if its dry and lighter outside people will want to get outside.

Ive just unpacked 400 chickens me. Dibs was shoving them into the hen house and being clueless they kept coming back out. It took some time..... :biggrin:

The chickens were clueless, I was fine....

Aw bless them, glad you got them sorted and tucked up for the night.

I have not been on here much, just busy doing bits and pieces and of course Doglost. Have refuelled and topped up oil for journey tomorrow, just need to check tyres and pack in the morning. I hope to be on the road about 9 tomorrow morning and arrive at Pontyberem in time to give Wispa a run on the mountain before dark. That is proved I don't stay awake wibbling about the journey. I am not very good about going away from home for anything more than a day trip and think the Fugees who have gone to NY for a few days are very brave.

Morning :tired: Carp night's sleep again.

Got my car back last night after it having spent a week in a garage because the speedometer stopped working. Part had arrived (they said sensor) so should have been in Friday only to be fitted. Engineer lost the old part down into the gearbox and couldn't get it out so that had to be stripped down. It took them until yesterday to do that. This has cost me £250

Driving home tonight the speedometer stops working. I am seriously hacked off.

I'm not bluddy surprised ohmy.gif Hope you get it sorted soon flowers.gif

It is quiet but I guess if its dry and lighter outside people will want to get outside.

Ive just unpacked 400 chickens me. Dibs was shoving them into the hen house and being clueless they kept coming back out. It took some time..... :biggrin:

Awww bless them laugh.gif

Safe journey Owl and Jayne flowers.gif

am currently playing email pingpong with the Oz Rail , its all very very very very very exciting

:pinkie: