UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

I feel sick and slightly hungry at the same time... which one do I believe???

If you eat something it may stop you feeling sick :flowers:

I suppose the bra bit would depend either on your height..or how low your boobs hang! :laugh:

:biglaugh:

Well done Amy :flowers:

Snow has stopped here and is melting already :glare:

Not very random or mundane : our company has just lost one of its biggest contracts, which is a major blow for us, and of course all our mates who work on the contract who are based here in our office :( The plan is to TUPE them over, but they don't have any idea where they are going to be based and whether they would have to move or take redundancy :(

Can anyone keep me updated on the road conditions M40, M25, M20 & A20 please? Local knowledge is normally better than travel watch, so I'm asking for info here.

It's my annual pilgrimage to the hypermarkets of France. :) The way the snow keeps falling it doesn't look like my weekend trip will be on. :mecry:

No fab Belgian chocolate covered cherries after my Christmas dinner this year. :(

Can anyone keep me updated on the road conditions M40, M25, M20 & A20 please? Local knowledge is normally better than travel watch, so I'm asking for info here.

It's my annual pilgrimage to the hypermarkets of France. :) The way the snow keeps falling it doesn't look like my weekend trip will be on. :mecry:

No fab Belgian chocolate covered cherries after my Christmas dinner this year. :(

Unless we have a big thaw I can't see you enjoying those lovely sounding chocolate covered cherries :sad02:

Not very random or mundane : our company has just lost one of its biggest contracts, which is a major blow for us, and of course all our mates who work on the contract who are based here in our office :( The plan is to TUPE them over, but they don't have any idea where they are going to be based and whether they would have to move or take redundancy :(

thats dreadful news and so close to christmas its a real worry

I have had my CV requested by a team working on a very exciting overseas project , I don't want to get excited because I have been let down so many times this year but I am a little hopeful as these guys are not promising the earth , just that me and my CV are being considered

I have had my CV requested by a team working on a very exciting overseas project , I don't want to get excited because I have been let down so many times this year but I am a little hopeful as these guys are not promising the earth , just that me and my CV are being considered

Will keep everything crossed for you!! (Hopefully it won't make me fall over!)

I took Como training this morning - three hours out in the freezing cold and snow. :unsure: I'm actually doubting my own sanity. Como was fine - had his nice warm coat on and was busy the whole time as only Como can be. :wink:

Tis snowing and sticking :biggrin: did horses a bit earlier than usual so home now and Rosie the doorstep cat was waiting for tea. Shes been getting braver about coming in for food so i've gently pushed door almost closed as its freezing. She hasnt freaked out and is happily sitting in the hall :biggrin: She could open door if she wanted but at the moment shes fine :biggrin:

Fingers crossed HLGS :flowers:

Good luck Sam, hope it comes off for you :flowers:

RMF : My luffly new sheepskin boots have not been delivered yet (I had an email to say they were going to be delivered yesterday between 2.30 and 5.30). When I entered the tracking number, the address is feckin wrong - so they have been sent to another company in another office block. Idiots :angry:

:mellow: I feel sick and slightly hungry at the same time... which one do I believe???

Eat something :flowers:

I have just discovered that mouse(es?) have been running riot on both shelves of one my floor standing kitchen cupboards. Cannot for the life of me understand how Inca and Magpie have been oblivious to this but for the sake of peace and quiet I do hope they continue to be!

Tell them they're not allowed to keep pets of their own! :laugh:

I won a competition :ohmy:. I never win anything!!!

What did you win? :unsure:

Glad you're back safely Mags :flowers:

Fingers crossed Sam :flowers:

:wub: Rosie

Not very pleasant doing home visits today, plenty of slippy side roads and pavements. :wacko:

We're supposed to be going to Scotland on Saturday (Near Kilmarnock) to see friends we haven't seen for 3 years. Don't othink we will go now. :(

Edited by houndzrus

Thanks chaps have had some more feedback from potential colleagues in the last 30 minutes and its looking rather promising but but but I dare not say anything specific till its a real offer as I don't want to jinx myself laugh.gif but by lord if this comes off you won't be able to shut me up for oooh about the next million years

Terri you need a cat my love , in fact did you not once buy cat litter online even though you currently don't have a cat ? maybe deep down you knew one day you would need a cat and where in fact getting ready for its arrival

Tis all dark blue shadow and sparkly white here. Took Wispa out for a few mins, saw her into the house ahead of me. Stayed in dark hall getting boots off, and saw a black nose trying to get through the door. Thought that's funny, she must have been quick to whizz out again. Opened door and whistled, big dog shot through into living room and I thought OK, she is definitely inside now. Then was amazed to see her mooching round the yard in the dusk. Opened door again, whistled, dog shot in. Went into the living room to find it a bit crowded by one amused puli, one annoyed pointery fing, and 2 enormous grinning labrador boys saying where's the food? :laugh: :ohmy: Then there was a sound outside and labrador 3 turned up along with concerned mum so I heaved the freeloaders out to join them and they all whizzed off in a flurry of snow.