UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Places With Snow

Jazz

im a home carer and this is a nightmare for us, nearly all my clients live right out in the sticks, tonight my round was in bovey tracey which i dont think has seen a gritter recently, my cars wheels were going forward but the car was going back, it was way over ankle deep in some parts

im a home carer and this is a nightmare for us, nearly all my clients live right out in the sticks, tonight my round was in bovey tracey which i dont think has seen a gritter recently, my cars wheels were going forward but the car was going back, it was way over ankle deep in some parts

Same for me. Started snowing just before I started work and finished about 10minutes before I came out of my last visit!!:rolleyes:

Driving was a total nightmare. Especially one hill, where I was going sideways Eeeeeek.

Hey Phoenix, I live in Chudleigh Knighton, how weird is that?

We got quite a bit but now tis all hard and frozen :angry:

got to go to Exeter tomoz to get Crimbo pressies, looking forward to that like a bullet in the head :laugh: :laugh:

i wouldnt brave it, haldon, telegragh ect are at a standstill :ohmy:

im in kingsteignton, so not that far from you :biggrin:

Edited by phoenix

About 3 inches last night in SE Cornwall, but my neighbour somehow got his Ford Focus out. :ohmy: I think it must have hoverpads...

It's all melting at the mo, but quite slowly and going to ice, so how he's going to get back in again tonight I have no idea. There's a severe weather warning out for the whole area so we are going nowhere.