UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morning. I am still living in utter chaos :laugh: I can see a light at the end of the tunnel though, and as soon as I work out if its daylight or an oncoming train I shall report back :laugh: I am still sleepting in a tent, although I am 'camping' upstairs now. Its kept me dust free for the last 6 weeks. I thing we have a few weeks of cosmetic fixing and the job will be done.

The storm has finally fecked off leaving us with the usual hissing rain. One horse being rehomed today so just the whole horse nation to go.

I would like to publically announce that

I HAVE REMEMBERED TO FEED ALL DIBS DOGS AND CATS AS PER HER EXTREMELY EXPLICIT INSTRUCTION

any complaints to the contrary will result in the cat getting it.

Dibs is giving a talk at Discover dogs ( I think its that one) and repeating the immortal words "Peter Purvis " will happen for a few days after. Strangely she will collect tinsel and wire coat hangers for weeks after too. She insists on hanging them from the Chandeliers in December. I think it blocks Dyfed Powys police radar signals that confuse Santa arriving with a 50" flat screen

Edited by Trallwm farm

Dogs walked, eaten breakfast, read news, now best get on with some studying. Today I will mostly be trying to memorise the relevant case law and the principles to which it applies - and there's lots of it :wacko:

RMF : I trapped my ickle finger in the car door - OUCH! :mecry:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for sore people.

I've been taking Como training since he was an ickle baby dog (he's now 5 and a 70lb/32kg approx yob). He's always been the clown of the class and I've only rarely been able to work him off lead /long line because he b*ggers off to visit other classes or the dogs in Doggy Day Care or just to have a bit of a run round and maybe a poo or two but in the last 3 weeks he's done every class OFF LEAD!!!!!!And, and - wait for it - if he has done a runner (only a couple of times) he's come back when called FIRST TIME!!!! On Wednesday, in between classes, he was off the lead and ran right across the field to visit a group of dogs and people so I blew his whistle and he turned round and came straight back not even a backwards glance. WOOOO HOOOO!! I think I'm winning!!!! :circle: :bigsmiley: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

:GroupHug: for all poorly and ouchy people.

Well done Spins and Como :flowers:

It was our first wedding anniversary on Friday so we had a meal and sleepover (as Andy would say :laugh: ) in the hotel where we got married. It was fab.

Does anyone cook Yorkshire puddings? I made them a few weeks ago for first time and while we enjoyed them, we thought they were a bit bland. Are they supposed to taste a bit bland or is there a way of flavouring them up a bit with herbs maybe?

I went to a different WW meeting this morning and the leader looks just like you, but with straighter hair! :mellow:

Actually my hair is straight this weekend :biggrin: :laugh:

Yay Como!

Hi Di :wavey: Did you get my PM about coming a little later for grooming? :unsure: (Not me personally :laugh: , the tatty terriers!)

I've done hardly any studying today - I ended up watching the end of the Grand Prix instead rolleyes.gif

I appear to have bought yet another pair of curtains for the living room. They are a few inches too short but am going to let the hem down and put some bobble trim on them which should sort the problem out. I know what will happen though, they will arrive and I'll decide I don't like them and they will then end up in the curtain graveyard that is my front/junk room, never to emerge again. I really need to clear some stuff out and list it on eBay.