UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Morning.

Hope poorly Fugees are feeling better this morning :GroupHug:

Az will be round in a jiff, he adores hazelnuts. We are just getting to the end of the season where we have to keep stopping on lead walks cos he has found one and needs to stop walking to concentrate on cracking it open with his teeth and getting the insides out... :laugh:

My lot would probably swallow them whole given half a chance, they're not intelligent enough to take the shell off :laugh:

RMF : I have stonking nedache and the lurgy is still lurking.

look, you lurgy people, dont go sending viruses through the pc :laugh:

ahem ... I thought it was funny

its amazing what a can of fizz can do.

crying all the time wont bring my dogs back. it doesnt even help to cry, it doesnt make me feel better. I will cry a lot more, because im human and have feelings.

I just had to say that.

a little one will come along that will help heal our hearts, but wont replace them.

:GroupHug: :flowers:

Jazz :GroupHug: You have loved each and everyone of your dogs - and loving means you have done the best for each of them - even when it has hurt so much to do it. Look after yourself.

CT you can't put up post like that and leave us all in such suspense!

Karen :GroupHug: all good thoughts for you and your Mum and Dad

Marge :GroupHug:

Mags I'm sure you're not huge - and in any case, your friends should want you for you being you not for some mythical aspirations to be a stick interest - hope the wedding today is fun.

Should have been going to Wiccaweys today, but am still struggling with the remnants of my cold which is now a cough and chest infection. Breathing is a painful effort and makes me realie how tough it must be for people with serious long term problems. Lots of jobs to do today, but as some of them involve dust, I can't decide whether I want to go through the pain of kicking it around - then again, any excuse not to do housework is always good.

I asked someone at work yesterday for their input into an extremely serious work issue - they were completely patronising and condescending, and really made me unhappy - think I should have said something to them at the time - then again as there was someone else in the office with them, I probably ought not! I had a word with my departmental colleague though and asked him to make sure that if I winged at him about the same thing by the same person he would make me report it - I really didn't think I should have been treated in the way I was.

Right, I'd better be away and do something productive!

Lots of good thoughts for all poorly Fugees and Fugeeparents. I have joined the poorly parent club. Mummy Owl didn't seem right yesterday after a hospital appointment but swore she was just tired. As my sis was there I felt ok about going home, but today she seems to have a chest infection and can't keep food down in spite of swearing there is nothing wrong with her and she feels fine. Well, we went through all that last year and she turned out to be very ill indeed so this time we don't believe her. Waiting for visit from out of hours doctor and a phone call from sister to say what is happening.

We had a nice time in the wood today, as Wispa's pal Finn arrived with all his dog family - mum, sis and bro. Wispa was somewhat overwhelmed by wrestling and racing with 4 fit labradoodles at once and has spent 4 hrs crashed out on sofa.

Afternoon

I'm having a right old sort out and clean up to The Waterboys & Kasabian

Sorry to hear so many are ill or sad. Sending lots of :GroupHug: to all. Scared of missing anyone out there are so many.

2010 has been one truly crap year. We all have to go at some point so all we can do is make the best of things and look after those that are still here.

2010 has been an up and down year Michelle - I never like to say that a whole year has been bad because one or two incidents have spoiled it. That sort of rules out the rest of the year so you just wait for the next one and hope it is better. You could waste many years doing that, and miss many opportunities. We all cope as best we can when sad/bad things happen, and we need to allow ourselves some crying/grieving/screaming time and then one day we need to wake up and get to a point where we dry our eyes and move on. Not forgetting the person/event that was very sad, but for our own sanity I think if we dwell too long without moving on, it's all too easy to get bogged down in it until you can't find your way out. How long that takes depends on the person and the circumstances, but we are all stronger than we think we are, we just sometimes need someone to show us that.

Not meaning to sound callous or uncaring so if that upsets anyone then I'm sorry, but someone gave me that pep talk once and it changed my perspective on a lot of things :flowers:

RMF : I have had a bath and am now wondering what to have for tea. A fridge and freezer full of food and I don't fancy any of it :rolleyes: :laugh: