UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Jules - hope that your mum got on OK today.

Marge - really sorry about your friend, it sounds like she was a well loved person.

RM funny in spite of the sad situation we are in - my dad gave my mum his wallet to look after while he was in hospital. She put it somewhere safe in their house. My dad was released from hospital on Tuesday and of course with my mum being taken ill in the meantime, he has no idea where she hid his wallet :laugh: . I've just spent ages helping him search, but no luck. I'm normally quite good at finding things but their house is so full of stuff and hiding places!

RM funny in spite of the sad situation we are in - my dad gave my mum his wallet to look after while he was in hospital. She put it somewhere safe in their house. My dad was released from hospital on Tuesday and of course with my mum being taken ill in the meantime, he has no idea where she hid his wallet :laugh: . I've just spent ages helping him search, but no luck. I'm normally quite good at finding things but their house is so full of stuff and hiding places!

:GroupHug: aww bless

How is your mum doing

Marge, sorry to hear that your friend died. :GroupHug:

Alex, how was your boss today?

Billy, I hope you don't get too cold. At least you have furry blankets to keep you warm! :laugh:

Jules, I hope the docs can help your mum and get her sorted. :GroupHug:

CT, get yourself to the docs please! If your coughing is that bad you could have got a nasty infection, and always risk of pneumonia. A couple of days of anti biotics will have you feeling much better. And should you be at work? I think you should be having a couple days resting. :GroupHug:

Well done Michelle! Now what was it that Alex used to promise to do if she failed her exams? :laugh:

Alicia, I suppose tiredness can cause you to forget to eat lunch :biggrin: Hope you get a more settled night tonight.

:GroupHug: aww bless

How is your mum doing

She has been almost totally unresponsive since Monday sadly. I'm pretty sure that she didn't know I was there at all on Tuesday. I'm going again tomorrow morning, we are only allowed a few minutes at a time as she is still in the intensive care unit. She needs to be well enough/stable enough for the doctors to risk operating on the aneurysm itself. It's a waiting game at the moment. Thank you for asking though :flowers:

She has been almost totally unresponsive since Monday sadly. I'm pretty sure that she didn't know I was there at all on Tuesday. I'm going again tomorrow morning, we are only allowed a few minutes at a time as she is still in the intensive care unit. She needs to be well enough/stable enough for the doctors to risk operating on the aneurysm itself. It's a waiting game at the moment. Thank you for asking though :flowers:

Im so sorry Karen. Heres hoping she improves soon for her op.

There seems to be lots of terrible things going on with parents and relatives at the moment for lots of people.

I wish you all miracles,ops and improvements

Well done Michelle :flowers:

Sending healing wishes to all poorly fugees and fugee family members.

I'm going to a wedding on Saturday. Got hair cut and coloured today. I painted my nails this evening cos think we're going for a couple of drinks with bride2b tomorrow night so won't have time.

I'm not really looking forward to wedding cos I haven't been too well lately, I've put on so much weight to my belly area I look 6 months pregnant (I'm definitely not!!!) and my back is giving me serious grief all week :mecry: My slip on loafers just don't look right with my LBD :unsure:

Jacobean well done :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Karen sorry to hear your mum is still so poorly :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

chickentikka we got 2 buses there and 2 buses back :rolleyes: i wanted a taxi :angry: good news though i left the dogs for 5 hours and they were dead good, i walked them before hand and let laney pee tonnes before i went.

Mags :GroupHug: :GroupHug: i know how it feels not o be able to wear the shoes that match your outfit... for the past 10 years all i can wear is trainers. i hope you enjoy your drinks and that the weather stays nice for the wedding :flowers:

Morning. 'Tis wet and miserable here - the dogs took one look at the weather when I let them out and ran back in the house.

Tiks - get yourself to the doctors missus, you could have a chest infection :GroupHug:

Griff - I hope they get to the bottom of your dad's ailments soon :GroupHug:

Marge - have one of these :GroupHug:

Remember the assignment I sent in and said stuff it I've done it all wrong so I'm not doing any more? I got an A and the tutor really liked it saying I had a good understanding of dogs. I'm now in rather a panic cos I'm going to have to finish it and have even less time to do it in now. :unsure:

WELL DONE MICHELLE :partytime: Now leave the self doubt to me and finish the assignment :flowers:

Jules - how did your mum get on?

Karen - thinking positive thoughts for your mum :GroupHug:

Alex, how was your boss today?

Not much different really, but then he's moody anyway :rolleyes: Thanks for asking :liebe94:

Mags - I'm sure nobody else will notice your tummy. I hope your back doesn't give you any trouble at the wedding :GroupHug:

RMF : Today I have to take the dogs out, go to Boots to pick up something I ordered online, then to Wilkos for a few bits, then to B&Q for something, then to Asda to do my weekly shop, then I have to do some studying when I have finished all that.

Our expenses department really are useless. I posted a mileage claim nearly a month ago to ensure that it got paid in the last pay run two weeks ago. It wasn't paid and they said they hadn't received it (despite it being in the same envelope as another claim which did get paid). So I emailed them a scanned copy of it, copied to my director and saying if they needed his approval to let me know. I emailed them on Monday to confirm it was going to be paid Friday - they said they still hadn't received it but would do it cos they had the scanned version and that it would be in my bank account today. Guess what, it hasn't been paid. This is the third time something like this has happened in less than a year, I am SO not happy :mad:

Is there nobody else at all in Fugeeland today? :unsure:

I feel like I'm talking to myself (nowt new there then) :rolleyes:

I've been to Eccles to collect my Clinique foundation from Boots, bought some fabric conditioner from Wilkos (which is near boots, and their fabric conditioner is fab). There was a Christmas market there, lots of food stalls, etc but I didn't stay long. I then went to Asda and did a yearly shop. I have no idea how I bought so much stuff, it just kept jumping in my trolley :ohmy: Most of it is healthy as per my new eating regime (which I must admit I am really enjoying) but I did buy some toffee apples and a large packet of my fave crisps ( sea salt and west country cider vinegar). I am looking forward to having some, because it's been over 3 weeks since I had a packet of crisps, which are my worst weakness cos I just love 'em (them and mini cheddars). I bought some ickle bottles of wine as well.

Asda was absolutely mobbed :wacko:

Dogs have had a chicken wing each and I am about to settle down to watch True Blood with my toffee apple.

Gawd I'm waffling today :rolleyes:

Hello :wavey: it's been a buy-ish morning and I planned to take the dogs for a shortish walk (an hour) but carried away and was out for two hours.

It was a lovely walk because it's a lovely day here but I have an attack of the :bur2: :( so failed to appreciate it.

RMQ I had a smear test yesterday and have been bleeding ever since. Is that normal? I don't think it is. :worried: