UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

oh yes Biily :biggrin: you need an emergency day off...deffo! i mean no boiler means no hot water and you couldn't go to work with no shower :D our housing association used to have to send someone out within 24 hours for heating and water oh and if your door or window broke that had to be done quick too!

i think i may kill my dad :rolleyes: 4 times i told him he could eat brekkie today and then nothing..... goes in the kitchen to find him making toast, i asked where his eggs and bacon were and he said he would eat them later :rolleyes: he seemed genuinely surprised that he couldn't eat after brekkie..... do i need to tattoo it on his hand??? i wouldn't mind but he is only in his 50's.... you would think he was about 80 the way he carries on!

has he got to drink the litres of laxative today?

thats horrible

he is starving today, 5 senna tabs at 2pm, then at 6 he has to drink some picolax stuff then tomorrow at 7am he has to have 2 sachets of something starting with an M in loads of water. just for fun he has decided we are going to the hozzy on a bus :rolleyes: i have offered to pay for a cab :angry: wish my mum was here :laugh:

he is starving today, 5 senna tabs at 2pm, then at 6 he has to drink some picolax stuff then tomorrow at 7am he has to have 2 sachets of something starting with an M in loads of water. just for fun he has decided we are going to the hozzy on a bus :rolleyes: i have offered to pay for a cab :angry: wish my mum was here :laugh:

Going on the bus is asking for trouble when he's had Picolax, the other stuff might be Moviprep, think thats what it's called, why do they give them names like that, they should just say what it does, s*** Through the Eye of a Needle would have my vote.

Thanks everyone :flowers: I had to come home and not go back to the office this afternoon. We worked together as well as being friends, so I have told my boss who was out on training. He will tell some people individually tomorrow and then there will be a company wide announcement. I don't know how we will get through the day, i have some home visits and a late meeting.

Marge - I am so so sorry about your friend :GroupHug:

I opened my big gob today and told my director something which I shouldn't have told him. I don't think he was best pleased judging by his mood for the rest of the day. I wish I'd kept my gob shut now, cos it wasn't anything which I was going to pursue anyway. I just don't seem to have a filter between my brain and my gob, things just come shooting out before I can stop them. Am feeling like shite now.

i do the same thing Merledogs :flowers: i have an inability to keep my gob shut and if i think something is wrong i say it is wrong...usually very loudly :laugh: hope things settle down for you :flowers:

my dad has had the picolax... he likes it :unsure: it smelt yack to me! will try and pursaude him a taxi is a better option for our journey tomorrow...... Jazz we are o.k we do have 2 toilets thankfully :laugh:

Marge :GroupHug: All the best for tomorrow, it's hard but you will all get through it together.

Griff - let your Dad get the bus and get a cab for you :flowers:

Merle - nowt wrong with saying what you are thinking! Hopefully your Director will relax a little over night?!