UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Why is it that the two remote controls on the bed always end up underneath Bojangles nuts ?

Its a good thing he doesnt bite. He has reached the point of panic every time the phone rings because Im trying to stop sky so I can hear people on the phone.

Dibs has taken to her sick bed. The lurgy has to be something horrendous if it stops her in her tracks.

Ive gone through the various stages and Im now at 24 hour sleep without visting the facilities stage. I have to feel better tommorow because Im test driving a pony that allegedly tries to kill people with his front feet.

Haven't you worked out yet he PUTS them under his nuts so you have to reach there for them??

Just been out with the Spins and met a man we've ben meeting ever since I've had them who always walked his English Bull Terrier about the same time as I walk my two. He was on his own :mecry: :mecry: Beau had gone to the Bridge last week with kidney failure. Took a lot of self control for me not to have a bawl right there in the park! Beau was a lovely dog, really well cared for and trained and a good friend of Como's.

He's now looking for another one as he's kept them for years. He's decided he's too old for a pup (good!!) and is looking for a rescue (also good).

Aww sleep tight Beau. Would he consider an older dog like Jack http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=30918 He's got some health issues but is a lovely boy.

Have been lazy but didnt get to bed until 2am. Should be heading out for walkies but Louie is curled into a tight ball doesnt look to thrilled with the idea :laugh: Im sure he thinks its still raining outside when it isnt.

Poor man :sad02: It's hard to go out when you've lost a dog, other walkers want to ask but don't want to upset you.

I want to sync my phone with iTunes so I can save all my Tess pics on my pc, but I'm a bit scared of losing them. Think I will go to the vodafone shop and ask somebody technical to do it.

I want to sync my phone with iTunes so I can save all my Tess pics on my pc, but I'm a bit scared of losing them. Think I will go to the vodafone shop and ask somebody technical to do it.

do you have a bluetooth connection on your computer? or does somebosy else have a blue tooth compatable phone? you can send pictures for free via bluetooth.....that way if for any reason your phone does get wiped you can get the bluetoothed back to you :flowers:

just had the police at the door.....my noisy neighbours got broken into yesterday.... they asked if i heard anthing...ermmm nope but to be honest it would be hard to distinguish between a robbery and them being there anyway. their dog didn't do anything....no barking nothing :rolleyes:

do you have a bluetooth connection on your computer? or does somebosy else have a blue tooth compatable phone? you can send pictures for free via bluetooth.....that way if for any reason your phone does get wiped you can get the bluetoothed back to you :flowers:

Thanks for that tip. Can I send them in batches or just one at a time? I've got hundreds of pics on my phone.

Thanks for that tip. Can I send them in batches or just one at a time? I've got hundreds of pics on my phone.

i think it is just one at a time.... i didn't know you could do it until my brother sent me a video at xmas whilst he was sat next to me :unsure: perhaps somebody else could tell you if you can make them into a folder or something and bluetooth the folder...if thats possible :unsure: i can understand you not wanting to risk uploading them... the piccies are very precious :flowers:

Had a lovely walk with Louie. Couple of idiots down the lake though. The classic offlead dog running up to a not happy onlead dog and owner saying 'she wont hurt him' :rolleyes: and a child running around chasing the geese. He almost chased one onto the road. His mother was just laughing. Birds had the last laugh though as he tried to chase a Swan who turned around and hissed scaring the crap out of him.

2 years since we lost Rudy :(

Had a lovely walk with Louie. Couple of idiots down the lake though. The classic offlead dog running up to a not happy onlead dog and owner saying 'she wont hurt him' :rolleyes: and a child running around chasing the geese. He almost chased one onto the road. His mother was just laughing. Birds had the last laugh though as he tried to chase a Swan who turned around and hissed scaring the crap out of him.

2 years since we lost Rudy :(

Is it really two years ? Times just flies but the sadness doesnt. There seems to have been far too many sad losses for everyone over the last couple of years.

Im glad the swan stuck up for the geese. If the mother couldnt read the bird's body language what hope does the child have of being read. Mind you he probably relies on inadaquate parenting.

Im soooo bored today. Its good in a way because it shows Im feeling better but I cant make the pony misbehave and the only things to do involve things Ive avoided doing anyway.

just had the police at the door.....my noisy neighbours got broken into yesterday.... they asked if i heard anthing...ermmm nope but to be honest it would be hard to distinguish between a robbery and them being there anyway. their dog didn't do anything....no barking nothing :rolleyes:

Inside job then if it was that quiet

Inside job then if it was that quiet

it was definitely quiet, and i don't understand why someone would break in at the front of a property with 2 adjoining houses when there is a nice dark drive round the back. i was sat in the room next to theirs when all this happened... i feel a bit bad if they have been burgaled and i heard nothing :unsure: at least nobody got hurt and hopefully none of their house cats escaped