UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

It's Been 6 Years Already!

BillyMalc

Today it's been 6 (!!!) years since this little scrap walked through our door, had a look and a sniff around and decided that this would do for her next home:

2003_0506Image0009.jpg

2003_0506Image0008.jpg

Very much has happened since in Kiera's life, and last night I looked at some pictures to see if she's really changed a great deal over the years. These are the most recent pics I have of her:

DSCF0754.jpg

DSCF0762.jpg

She's not changed a bit as far as I can see it! :)

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY my sweet darling Kiera! I'm SO glad that you chose ours as your home, and that you've been so patient and one hell of a teacher! Love you sweetheart :wub: :wub: :wub:

For her Gotcha Day pressie Kiera will be getting her breakfast in a new Kibble Nibble ball, and - shamelessly stealing this idea from Sham's mum! - I've made shepherd's pie last night that now only needs to be heated up in the oven, so we can go fora nice walk straight after work and have nice dinner when we come home. Of course there are more treats and a walk planned during the weekend as well. Love my guys soooo much!! :) :wub: :wub:

Thank you for all your wishes :biggrin:

I think Kiera's been having a nice Gotcha Day: she had her brekkie in her new ball - that took her ages!! Lol! Spark had his in the other treat ball, so he wasn't left out, and the ball is now part of the toys to choose from in which to serve their brekkie, so he'll get to play with it as well :) They then settled down with a chew stick, to "brush their teeth" while I went to work.

After work we went for a nice long walk, obviously with loads of treats to "find". And then, while the shepherds pie was cooking in the oven, there were games! We've got the bottle-with-a-rope-in-it, which they have to get treats out of, and another puzzle with slides to move up to get the treats. When the last one had been emptied, they'd swap. As if that wasn't enough, then there was the shepherds pie, with extra mash and loads of gravy! :D :D Kiera nearly turned her bowl upsdie down, after she finished it, in the hope that some more was hidden underneath :rolleyes: :laugh:

I've now got 2 very quiet, and undoubtedly very full, puppies :wub: :wub: