UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2010 Strictly Fred

merledogs

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh: I have heard of him, somewhere & have the the distinct impression this is probably a daft question but who on earth is this Jimmi? I don't believe he should have been the one to go whoever he is.

It's Jimi Mistry, actor. I certainly didn't think he deserved to go, compared to some.

Apologies if that's ageist or some other PC term.

I don't see it as ageist at all. As I've said, she's younger than me - but she is dreadfully overweight, unfit and has no sense of rhythm - so she ain't ever gonna make a dancer. :laugh: It's not her age, I don't think - it's her total lack of ability.

[quote name='scotslass'

I don't see it as ageist at all. As I've said, she's younger than me - but she is dreadfully overweight, unfit and has no sense of rhythm - so she ain't ever gonna make a dancer. :laugh: It's not her age, I don't think - it's her total lack of ability.

You said it better than I could :biggrin:

[quote name='scotslass'

The fact that she is dreadfully overweight and unfit is also what I was trying to get at, you said it better than I could :biggrin: Which is why I question why she was asked.......and why she accepted

Felicity and Vincent, Michelle and Brendan in the bottom two, Michelle and Brendan went.

Expected that, but so wish we could get rid of that bluddy woman who stomps around the floor like Herman Munster in a frock :angry:

I absolutely loved Kara and Artem's argentinean tango last night, it was stunning. Loved Scott and Natalie's jive as well :wub:

Switching to Blackpool would be a good turning point to change the rules back to the old way and have a dance off and a judges decision. We are getting to a point where the better dancers are going to end up booted off while lardy arse takes a valued dance spot :mad:

Michelle's been in the bottom two quite a few times so maybe it was time for her to go (except that the obvious one to go is STILL there!). I'd love to know how many votes are keeping Ann in. I don't think my voting for one of the better dancers would make any difference or I'd phone in. Last night wasn't even funny - just dull.

They won't change the format half way through a series, but I really wish they would - it would put the excitement back. Just think - Kara could go out if the public decide she's not likeable enough. Insane.

I love Strictly and have watched it from the start though I dont phone in but it doesnt bother me that much each week who goes.

If the BBC really wanted it to be taken as a serious dance competition they would have celebs who would be serious contenders, not like John Sargeant, Paul Daniels or Ann Widdecombe.

Its an entertainment programme primarily.

But Ann really needs to GO this weekkkkkkkkkk :laugh:

Bruno was on Alan Titchmark's show. He said it was an entertainment programme and Ann was entertaining.

Alan asked if she should bow out and he said 'definitely not.'

I think somebody had a word in Craig's ear as his comments were not so hard as the last week when he said it was getting ridiculous.

I wonder if there is a neutral adjudicator who checks the votes. I really do think that the BBC keep the underdog in in these competitions to keep people interested.

We are getting to a point where the better dancers are going to end up booted off while lardy arse takes a valued dance spot :mad:

:laugh:

Michelle's been in the bottom two quite a few times so maybe it was time for her to go (except that the obvious one to go is STILL there!).

I think there is something to be said for that - her time must have been near - but surely not before Ann went? :rolleyes:

Bruno was on Alan Titchmark's show. He said it was an entertainment programme and Ann was entertaining.

The man's deluded. Who on earth is enjoying this? :unsure: Do they find clowns and custard pies entertaining too?

Anyway, I though Kara was brilliant, and Scott too. They can dance - and that is entertaining. :flowers:

I was very annoyed that Ann wasn't in the bottom two and then booted off :angry: Lord help us, she's doing Latin next week :wacko:

I don't mind that Michelle went, she needed to go really, but, as someone else said, not before Ann.

I am enjoying watching all the others. Kara and Scott were excellent.

Does Scott remind anyone else of Jim Carey or is it just me?