UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Move Or Stay?

Jazz

lewis has an appointment to see the RAF careers on friday. if he does move out, do I stay in the 3 bedroomed house I love, or move to a smaller place, then might have neighbours who complain about the dogs?

Ive done a for and against list and its equal.

have you moved and regretted it? have you been glad you did it?

I should think id stay in or around the town as my friends are here

help :flowers:

If you are happy where you are and have no need to move then why move? Good neighbours are worth their weight in gold.

You can always keep your eyes open for a suitable alternative.

We moved to our present house 3 years ago because we wanted to live in rural area with no immediate neighbours and a large garden for the dogs.

We used to do an online search from to time and our ideal house eventually came up.

Do you own or rent? If you own, it may be a moot point given the state of the housing market, plus it would cost to move so personally I'd stay put. After all, you'll still need space for when he comes home to visit.

If you rent, then it may be worth moving if you are going to be somewhere with cheaper rent.

If you own or rent privately and the pros and cons are equal, stay put as moving house is hell :rolleyes:

:mecry: :mecry: I'll pretend I didn't hear that :wink: and reassure myself that nothing can be as stressful as my 2008 move when the new tenancy fell through on the very day I was moving out and we all had to be taken into emergency foster at Trallwm Farm. Or the original move to Wales in 1987. Don't ask :wacko:

:mecry: :mecry: I'll pretend I didn't hear that :wink: and reassure myself that nothing can be as stressful as my 2008 move when the new tenancy fell through on the very day I was moving out and we all had to be taken into emergency foster at Trallwm Farm. Or the original move to Wales in 1987. Don't ask :wacko:

Well 3rd time lucky then Owl. It will all goes smoothly :biggrin:

as I know you well,I know your house and your area and I know you are a gypsylove moving :rolleyes: I would say stay put until the council want you to move and then wait for them to offer you a bribecompensation. My friends are in a three bed house,been there for 30 odd years,and the council offered to move them to a 2 bed bungalow of their choice when they were alone after their family moved on,redecorate it and gave them £1000 for going as they are desperate for 3 and 4 bed family houses round here.

Edited by ranirottie