UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jack And Cherry, Nine Months On

houndzrus

Jack has been with us for nine months now :biggrin: He had a very rocky start with separation anxiety and getting used to going blind, but one thing has remained constant, that is the bond between him and Cherry, which has been there since day one :wub: jack is a proper water babe and Cherry still cannot understand WHY any dog would like the wet water! :laugh: It has given her a new outlook on life and she seems to enjoy looking out for him. Here are a few pics of them playing in a brook weekend.

Cherry keeps her eye on the squirrels, while Jack listens for the water.

P1040601.jpg

A stick makes a nice change from rocks

P1040605.jpg

Get out, get out, it's too wet!

P1040594.jpg

Still keeping an eye on him.

P1040608.jpg

Cherry to the "rescue"

P1040595.jpg

There's nothing better than a good rub down :wub:

P1040610.jpg

Bless Cherry's little heart, she does try hard to keep Jack "safe" . She obviously doesn't trust us to do it! :laugh:

Edited by houndzrus

i love Jack and Cherry :wub: :wub: :wub: they are 2 lovely dogs :biggrin: i think it is great even though cherry doesn't do water she will get her paws wet to help her mate :wub:

Yes inded. even though jack doen't want any help :laugh:

Bumpy dogs are a little bit sheshul aren't they? :wub:

they certainly are :wub:

Edited by houndzrus

P1040610.jpg

I love the delirious expression on his face, he looks like he's saying: "left a bit, up a bit, oh just there, aaaahhhh" :laugh:

Max has that expression when I take his collar off and give him a 'fluffy neck' (a good scratch under where his collar was).

Edited by merledogs

P1040610.jpg

I love the delirious expression on his face, he looks like he's saying: "left a bit, up a bit, oh just there, aaaahhhh" :laugh:

Max has that expression when I take his collar off and give him a 'fluffy neck' (a good scratch under where his collar was).

:laugh: I know exactly what you mean. Jack was making growlygrowly noises and wiggling his butt as well! :wink:

Edited by houndzrus