UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Member Map

Pingu

you can delete or modify your location btw.

for those who cannot see the tab could you please let me know your screen resolution. I am going to take a wild stab in the dark here and say that your screen resolution is very low (1024 x 768 etc)

I am currently recovering from the shock of reading Pingu's first post and thinking "oh, perhaps I'll go off and do that ...... what a good idea" and managing it first go, and then reading how difficult I should have found it.

This is very very very very worrying, as I am most definitely technologically challenged. I am now going to go and look what I have done wrong.

(Apart from not having found my street on the map!)

I'm running on 1366 x 768 (and am using chrome on ubuntu so things might be a bit different). I think the button moved position after I added myself to the map - before I first clicked on the link, it was over by my login name (hidden behind it in fact). It has now moved up to the main navigation bar at the top - not sure if you moved it, or if it happened because I added myself to the map.

one of the new features I have been able to install is the member map.

this is something we had on google ages ago and was dead handy for stuff like transport runs etc. you can access it by clicking on the "member map" thing in the top menu bar.

my recomendation is that you just put the city\town that you live in as your location rather than your street etc

I have added myself but can't see my dot :unsure: I think you might be on top of me actually :huh: :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...