UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My New Girl...

nicky H

Please meet Sassy :wub:

I went to collect this girl yesterday, she is about 14 yrs old.

I didnt plan on adding anymore dogs after losing 5 in just 2 years, Mitzi being the last one to leave for the bridge 2 months ago, but im a sucker for the oldies and when i heard about Sassy i always knew she would end up here. I thought id bring her and just see how she gets on with Joey and if she settles in, then put her up for rehoming. I felt sorry for Joey being on his own but he is used to fosters coming and going and he isnt overly inpressed with them. but he hit it off with her straight away, he rarely bothers playing with foster dogs anymore but sassy had him playing with her within 10 seconds of meeting!

She has only been here an hour and i cant see her leaving now :wub: She had the same affect Kizzy did when she came to me as a foster and i failed within 24 hours!

So she is now my 'long term foster'. :wub:

Anyway, please meet the lovely Sassy :wub:

sassy.jpg

sassy2.jpg

sassy3.jpg

Meeting Joey

Play with me!

sassy4.jpg

sassy5.jpg

sassy7.jpg

sassy6.jpg

Edited by nicky H

Sadly sassy is only staying on foster now :( she is looking for a long term foster home for whatever time she has left.

My dog has decided to take a disliking to her so in the long run its best for her. She hsnt been a bit of bother though, Joey just hasnt been the same since i lost my old girl