UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Meet Woody

ranirottie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37248_409577043799_696928799_4631116_4092023_n.jpg

Here is Woody and Sandy getting to know each other a bit better... :huh: They were actually snuggled up asleep at one point.. till I made the mistake of moving

But all in all.. Woody is a superstar! :wub:

But please ignore the dog hair and the black skin on Woodys belly. Its all part of his skin condition which I hope to kick in the backside very soon :mecry:

Edited by Moonbladez

The vet visit went fine. He was very well behaved, even when the nasty Vet stuck dye in his eyes :laugh: His dew claw came off by itself, it got stuck in the carpet when Woody and I were playing fetch it in the living room. It was a clean break, no blood thankfully. The twirly bit of the claw that came off was actually hollow :glare: And yay his conjuntivitis looks like its clearing up aswell. He doesn't wake up in the morning with yellow cack sealing his eyes shut.

His skin condition is slowly coming under control, it doesn't seem to be itching him any more and he has stopped dropping more fur than my Husky. He hasn't had any more bald spots appearing and those bald spots he does have, now have lickle hairs coming through. Wuu huu! Its a long slow road to recovery, but he is the perfect dog to be sharing the road with :wub:

35222_409257968799_696928799_4622054_6051522_n.jpg

HAI!!

Woody is such a well behaved, tolerant doggy. He has put up with so much over a short period of time. And the ritual I have to do every day. The x3 ear drops, the x2 eye drops, the bathing everyday, this nasty lady spraying him with this nice smelling stuff 3 times aday, the 6 mile walks, the horrible diet food he is on. He always goes through it with a smile on his face and a wiggly bum because he wags his tail so much.

Woody Wigglebottom has made himself very much at home. I came down this morning to find him sprawled out upside down on the couch. I stil have no idea how he got up on the couch because its too tall for him :wacko: Maybe Spirit gave him a boost up.

Oh bless him, he sounds like an absolute sweetheart wub.gif

Thank you for all you are doing for him - it's not easy having to do daily baths and all the other bits and pieces, so we really appreciate you taking such good care of him flowers.gif

He weighs as much as a small elephant, but thankfully he is the size bodywise of a laptop. So you can just pick him up, and he is happy enough to be picked up. But in between the lifting, the 6 mile walks and the constant games of fetch its a great way to loose weight!