UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Meet Woody

ranirottie

This lovely boy has come for a very brief visit today. We were supposed to pick him up tomorrow from his owner but my hubby needs the car so rather than let anybody down we picked him up today.He is being collected tomorrow lunchtime to continue his journey down to his foster home. He was very sick in the car so maybe a break in the journey was a good thing.He settled in straight away,ate some food,had a drink,inspected the place then went out into the garden to mark everything in sight! :laugh: My girls gave him a lovely welcome and he seems to like his new harem. Here is the lovely old boy.

WoodyJuly32010006.jpg

WoodyJuly32010003.jpg

WoodyJuly32010004.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is he coming to you Moonbladez? he is a delight. He is very easy going and laid back (loves his bum scratched) seems to more or less ignore other dogs but is friendly enough when they greet him. So far he has been the perfect guest :wub: x

Yeah I get the pleasure of fostering the gorgeous Woody. He is like a minature version of my Sandy! Must be a lab thing likeing bums rubbed.. Sandy goes bonkers for it aswell :wacko:

He is not a typical lab tho, I free feed and he walked away from half a bowl of food once he had eaten enough!!!

Thank you for the comment on my garden. The dogs muck the grass up but they won't cross the log roll so the flowers stay safe :laugh: x

He hasn't stopped moving since we got him home, so most the pictures are just ginger blurs. And all the rest of the times he has been attached to my side, so when I move to take a photo he follows me

:wub:

36926_409072183799_696928799_4615879_4615087_n.jpg

34855_409090788799_696928799_4616174_8364812_n.jpg

He is such a happy, waggy, doggy.. who has now discovered he can jump! But with all the extra baggage he is carrying he doesn't jump much! Hes at the vets tomorrow... but dont tell him.

Woody just ambushed me with kisses, he can really jump when he wants to! :laugh: And after an afternoon of playing fetch, he is completly cream crackered!

Indeed he is a labrador X. Crossed with something smallish I persume, he is alot smaller than a normal lab. But because he is hugley overweight, he has a tiny head and a really big stomach. But not for long... mu ha ha ha :wub: