UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Healing Thoughts And Good Wishes Needed Please

doggy.lover

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to see the vet nurse this evening about something else and my vet was there. He's had the results back and it's now official... IT'S CANCER :mecry:

The cells tested were too degraded to be more positive about what type but on the evidence that was there the pathologist did say which one it was more likely to be but I was so shell shocked that I can't remember the name of it. There is also some suspicious growth of bone on her spine too :(

Molly is going in on Tuesday partial lobectomy(sp?) to remove the mass and send it off for more specific testing. The poor girl already looks like a patchwork quilt from where they shaved her for the cruciate before they got the x-ray results and where they shaved her for the mass biopsy.

She's been so miserable today and nothing I've done for/fed her has made it any better. I hate it when they hurt and I can't help :mecry:

So please if I can ask for continued good thoughts for my ginger witch next week, she needs all the help she can get

Thank you :(

Reiki is still coming for your little red girl. :GroupHug:

Last year Ellie had 6 lumps taken off, 4 of them were cancerous and you saw her last week. The last one taken off last August I thought I wouldn't have much time left with her, she is still here but 3 others have gone and she went walkabout yesterday. :laugh: