UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

jazz hope your mum will be o.k :flowers:

phoebejo.. hope your manky eye is soon better :unsure: and stops being gungy :flowers:

suzanna i hope you sort the paint out... is it not just too dark because it is wet...it sometimes dries lighter :flowers:

i have spent the past hour cooking and pureeing carrots parsnips and suede for the dogs :mellow: looks like baby puke but diez likes it and sometimes laney will eat his.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you mix it with some white paint to make it lighter?

I might try that...its matt emulsion, so long as I get white matt emulsion it should mix ok, shouldn't it? Hope your eye soon feels better, can you wear a patch meantime, and a plastic parrot on your shoulder (or a chicken) and say you are on your way to a fancy dress party? :laugh:

edited to add: griff, it's dry now...and still too dark!

Edited by suzeanna

:GroupHug: Cheryl

I have been to B&Q again today :rolleyes: I foresee many visits there over the next few weeks as we are getting two new bathrooms put in and two new ceilings :ohmy: We hate DIY and decorating and never usually do anything but the shower broke (and leaked through the ceilings) and now it has all kind of escalated :rolleyes:

For converting cups to metric, just Google for a calculator flowers.gif

RMF : I have been to Sainsburys and then to Argos to pick up my microwave (well actually it's a combi oven cos I use it as my main oven). I am :tired: so am going to unpack it and then have a nap.

I foresee many visits there over the next few weeks as we are getting two new bathrooms put in and two new ceilings :ohmy: We hate DIY and decorating and never usually do anything but the shower broke (and leaked through the ceilings) and now it has all kind of escalated :rolleyes:

I'd kill to have two bogs.

Mrs Bejo keep an eye on that eye, if it starts to get sore in bright light get your manky eye back along to the Doc, a fly flew into my eye years ago and I got Iritis from it, and it was bloody sore, I had to go to the eye clinic for ages before it cleared up.

I'm going to see Clash of the Titans in 3D today biggrin.gif much is the bet it'll be pish laugh.gif

My lovely neib who I do keep supplied in eggs has now handed me a jar of home made lemon curd.....I hate lemon curd.

Found the remains of a wood pigeon up the back of the garden this morning, bit worried as it looks like it was done by a mammal of some sort, hope to hell it wasn't a fox. Esme hen is likely to go marching up to one, she has zero common sense, she steals food from the dogs mouths, I doubt she'd see a fox as a threat unsure.gif

have just had another call about potential work , was a tad gruff and asked them if it was real work or make believe fairy work ( did word it slightly better than that ) they said its real work so I am seeing them on Wednesday

I really wanted the work the other client thought they had but thats make believe fairy work so does not pay bills ( unless they are make believe fairy bills )

I hate being unemployed its very going so times laugh.gif

Ive just had to move my holiday as my flights this week were cancelled at 1.30. Not too bad being flexible, and both thomson and alpharooms moved my bookings without further charge and both have refunded me the difference as next week is cheaper. £148 better off for having to move it :laugh:

Ive had half my hair cut off today. Ive been trying to grow it, but was getting very bored. I spent half my time shoving one side behind my ear, so it made sense to cut that side off :laugh: I now have a rather bright reddish half a head of hair :wacko: :laugh:

Mrs Bejo keep an eye on that eye, if it starts to get sore in bright light get your manky eye back along to the Doc, a fly flew into my eye years ago and I got Iritis from it, and it was bloody sore, I had to go to the eye clinic for ages before it cleared up.

It's very hurty :( The cream for it made it hurt even more :mecry: Woe is meeeeeeee :( If it's still sore on Wednesday the doctor wants to see it again. I wish I could stop blinking because that's the worst part :huh: That and the fact I get temporarily blinded by lumps of goo in it :sick01:

I hope you haven't got a fox nearby!

I saw my GP on Friday, as I had worrying symptoms that made me think the temporal arteritis I had five years ago might be coming back. She agreed, and took a blood test there and then and said the result would be back later that day..I phoned later, no result. Just phoned again and....the hospital has lost the sample!!! they have the paperwork, but not the phial of blood, so I have to go for another test in the morning. Considering that if TA isn't caught quickly you can go permanently blind with no warning, I'm not too happy with the delay. :mad:

PhoebeJo, if your eye is still bad tomorrow go back then, don't wait. Eyesight is too precious to risk!

Ive just had to move my holiday as my flights this week were cancelled at 1.30. Not too bad being flexible, and both thomson and alpharooms moved my bookings without further charge and both have refunded me the difference as next week is cheaper. £148 better off for having to move it :laugh:

:laugh:

thats not half bad biggrin.gif

Ive had half my hair cut off today. Ive been trying to grow it, but was getting very bored. I spent half my time shoving one side behind my ear, so it made sense to cut that side off :laugh: I now have a rather bright reddish half a head of hair :wacko: :laugh:

okay missus how much do you want for the photos ?

mother has had her first treatment. shes relieved thats over, but is very tired.

im going to shut the back door, its a bit chilly now. im going to put my roast in. beef tonight with potatoes, sweet corn and gravy, yum! I was going to defrost the lemon merangue, knew there was something. ill suck it lol

shadow isnt quite herself. shes been falling over a lot. shes huffing and puffing lay here so ive given her extra metacam. ill get the cream on her feet, then I might get my dinner on ....

god I miss erin. lewis was the voice of reason .... you know if you keep her you will foster again blah blah ... what did he say when he got in last night? oh, I thought you might have kept her, I really liked her :dry:

Just smashed my finger in the sliding patio door. It hurts so much I feel sick, and it is preventing me from typing normally. It's already changing colour under the nail. It's going to fall off isn't it? (the nail, not the finger). How can something so small hurt so much :mecry: