UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

Afternoon. It's dull here today who nicked the sun?

I took the Viz out later last night and we had wonderful walks with no-one else around. I love walking them in balmy evenings before it gets too dark so they can have a good run and I can enjoy it in peace.

Sorry Jemima is now so poorly :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Jazz.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiks if they're people you know they're probably used to you aren't they :laugh: Says she who has a habit of doing things like that. Sorry you feel poorly. :GroupHug:

I've been in the garden cutting grass and chopping down bushes etc. Have been listening to Suede while doing it. Will have to quieten down in a min to do some studying. Keeps looking like it's going to rain.

Know this will sound like a small thing in the greater scheme of things but I'm about to slay OH. I bought a new set of microfibre cleaning cloths on Friday - full of good intentions of Spring cleaning ( :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ). Yesterday he was fixing the toilet cistern all day and now the new bathroom cloth is missing. Strange coincidence if you ask me. He, of course, denies all knowlege.

This is the man who will lose his car keys, a screwdriver, his phone and always comes to me to say "Have you got my.....?" My answer always is "Why would I have your car keys/screwdriver/phone?"

*sighs* I was right about the BBQ - I was downstairs when alerted by the piggies making a heck of a din up here - came up to find out wtf was going on and my office was full of smoke angry.gif I panicked thinking I'd somehow left a lit ciggie or something burning but one sniff and I knew immediately fecking BBq fluid & charcoal angry.gif it's not ruddy fair mecry.gif I know they can't be held responsible for the direction of the wind but ffs this happened non stop last year and I DID tell them and asked if they could move the BBQ further away from the house and yet first bit of sun this year and it's lit yet again right where the smoke funnels up into my open window like a ruddy chimney. So once again I'm stuck with my windows shut on a nice sunny day mecry.gif

I know they can't be held responsible for the direction of the wind but ffs this happened non stop last year and I DID tell them and asked if they could move the BBQ further away from the house and yet first bit of sun this year and it's lit yet again right where the smoke funnels up into my open window like a ruddy chimney. So once again I'm stuck with my windows shut on a nice sunny day mecry.gif

Some people are just totally thoughtless and selfish. :angry: Aren't you tempted to chuck a bucket of water over the BBQ?

Or maybe they've forgotten that you asked them to move it away and might need reminding - or am I being too generous here?

Too generous I think, we have tried and tried to overlook things and "let things go" the noise for one thing - hubby had a few days off last week so was here in the daytime and he couldn't believe the racket from their stereo asking me how often they had it that loud - my answer was - every sodding day! We've spoken to them and they even admitted they had the surround sound speakers on the party wall and told us just to "bang on the wall" if it got too loud - yeah that was a good plan except for the fact it's so sodding loud they can't hear us banging! We ended up using a solid glass paperweight on the wall to try and get heard - even going round there they don't hear the door over the din.

They like to entertain - a lot - there will be BBQ's most weekends from now on - the BBQ is on the opposite side of the garden to my window so I suppose they think thats far enough away, but the smoke just funnels straight up and in, it needs to be further back rather than just moved sideways *sighs*