UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another slovenly one here too :laugh: I was mostly in bed until 12.45, but that was because Wispa was being very chilled and I was trying to keep her quiet and doing nothing for as long as possible :laugh: At 12.45 she started agitating so I got dressed and put her in the car, knowing she will be good for an hour's rest in her crate before she demands I take her somewhere. Not sure where we are going, but somewhere quiet where she can have a gentle potter and take in some different sights and smells.

She did do a vertical takeoff going out to the car as a very small yorkie across the road challenged her to mortal combat :rolleyes: but she appears unharmed by the exertion. The wound is looking remarkably good and healing already and she hasn't touched the drain.

We played party games at dog training today. One game was a relay which involved the dogs searching for a hidden toy and indicating when they'd found it. Como did it perfectly. He had 2 goes and did 2 lovely downs when he found his toy. My boy has a brain after all!! (He's only been learning how to do it for the past five years or so :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

glad you had a good time, and hes 'got it' at last! lol

Im picking up my new car tomorrow, id better finish clearing out the car. not much left, but the garage itself needs sorting.

New car...v nice!! :biggrin: What colour are you having this time?

I have been watching fox(es?)at the bottom of the garden on and off all day today - we are thinking that they have made themselves a den in the garden behind us, just the other side of the fence (a mesh one, so we can see through).

As we live on an estate, this is qite :unsure: although the house behind is part of the old village, so has a long garden - and I guess the owner doesn't know of his visitors!

Tigger has been running up and down that fence for ages, so we were pretty sure the fox was passing the way, just hadn't realised exactly where they were living. Meanwhile, Daisy runs up and down the side fence telling the cats next door off - so its quite a busy time here just now!

i have been doing battle for hours with this bloody netbook.... i wanted to type up a cover letter for a job application, it wouldn't let me without entering my verification key... looked on the bottom and have entered it several times and it is telling me it is wrong.... i guess it's because it is a trial/pre installed version :unsure: gave up and used google documents but that printed with a thing on the bottom of the document.... i am not paying £80 for the software...too skint!

:angry: I have a sick chook and a very limpy Fleur. Melody chook is going downhill exactly the same as Diva, I rang the emergency vets today who just said they could pts Melody as ex battery hens don't last long anyway and suggested that Fleur could come down for a consultation but didn't think that any treatment could start til Tuesday as 'what do I expect them to do as it sounds long term' but wanted £95 each for Melody and Fleur for 'a consultation' before they did anything. I got cross.

I really like my vets but will have words about the feckers who do outside of hours cover, not that it will make any difference as these shisters have the out of hours contract for practically all of Northampton vets.

Fleur is sore but OK, can I have some good thoughts for my Melody.