UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Murder In The Village

Pendlewitch

I heard sirens at about 8.30 this morning, I was just on the way home after walking the dogs. As there are always sirens for one thing or another I didn't think anything of it then a bit later found out that a 36 year old woman had been stabbed and died of her injuries! A 43 year old man has been arrested and is being questioned. The whole village is in shock, we are knee deep in police and the road is still cordoned off. Stories flying about suggest it was a domestic that went horribly wrong but no-one really knows as yet. It's so awful that a young woman has lost her life, her relatives must be devastated.

Very sad :(

I am sorry to hear your sad news.

We also had a murder a mile or two away from us, and I was very shocked to hear, that the murder was at the same schools as my children. His parents are lovely people and I really feel for them too. I used to talk to his Mum in the playground, and his Dad if I met him in the street.

I have not heard why it happened. The lad who is around 22 years old stabbed an older man about 6 times. He has been remanded in custody until the Crown Court hearing in Birmingham on June the 8th I believe. I suppose their lives feel as if they are on hold until then. sad.gif

Is this the story that's on the news this morning? A woman stabbed in the street, and a man arrested who presumably is her husband, as they have the same surname? She has two children, they said. How dreadful for those poor kids...Mum dead and Dad heading for prison. :(

Is this the story that's on the news this morning? A woman stabbed in the street, and a man arrested who presumably is her husband, as they have the same surname? She has two children, they said. How dreadful for those poor kids...Mum dead and Dad heading for prison. :(

No this happened a couple of weeks ago.