UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

Hi all. Let me get the hugs out of the way for everyone who needs them: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Haven't been on here much, I come and read sometimes but everything's been really busy. :( Miss you all loads. Have had some sh*te news this week that means we are having to consider homing Dharma, which I haven't posted on the rehoming boards as yet because I really can't face it. If anyone hears of the perfect positive-training, super-home for her, please remember her. :(

Hope everyone else is having a much better year than us!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RMF : I have done what I can, ie removed all the hair I can with a rubber glove, then washed down the seats and trim. It needs to be hoovered, but I can't do it while it's pizzing down with rain rolleyes.gif Tis proper miserable outside.

:ohmy: you are being thorough.... i got the hoover whizzed it over the mats and carpet quickly... then i got some of that 1001 stuff and gave the carpets a quick squirt so it didn't smell of dog and then i realised that laney had drooled all over the back of the drivers seat and window sooooo......... i got a baby wipe and wiped the leather seats :laugh: bet ours will come back dirtier than it went :unsure:

Cleaning car before the garage? ! Not something I do (I know I should but I never get around to it)

My car has jus been in for a service and MOT and some repairs - they steam cleaned it for me ohmy.gif laugh.gif

Hope this wasn't a reflection of the state of it and more to do with the fact they had to do some welding (which is why they said they'd cleaned it!)

I dropped my car keys yesterday and as I bent down to pick them up Lottie decided to jump in the back of the car. This resulted in her nutting me really hard on the chin. wacko.gif I now have a most attractive purple bruise on my chin and the daft tart knocked 2 of her front teeth out. sad.gif She must have had a hell of a headache yesterday as I know I did. My jaw still aches and my chin is swollen. I thought I had done a good job covering it with make up but, people keep asking what I've done. laugh.gif

Hi all. Let me get the hugs out of the way for everyone who needs them: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Haven't been on here much, I come and read sometimes but everything's been really busy. :( Miss you all loads. Have had some sh*te news this week that means we are having to consider homing Dharma, which I haven't posted on the rehoming boards as yet because I really can't face it. If anyone hears of the perfect positive-training, super-home for her, please remember her. :(

Hope everyone else is having a much better year than us!

:GroupHug: hope things improve

I dropped my car keys yesterday and as I bent down to pick them up Lottie decided to jump in the back of the car. This resulted in her nutting me really hard on the chin. wacko.gif I now have a most attractive purple bruise on my chin and the daft tart knocked 2 of her front teeth out. sad.gif She must have had a hell of a headache yesterday as I know I did. My jaw still aches and my chin is swollen. I thought I had done a good job covering it with make up but, people keep asking what I've done. laugh.gif

:ohmy: ouch!!!!!!

Went to the bakery at the top of the road looking like a complete skank (just chucked my Drizabone over my paint spattered track suit bottoms which I shoved on for cleaning the car). I had a pasty and the boys shared one between them. I got some of their lovely bread so that will have to do me for now cos I have decided I'm not doing a shop this week, I am just going to eat what is in the freezer.

RMF : I'm bored. I can't be bothered to do anything around the house and I can't go outside cos the weather is so miserable mad.gif

RMQ : Should I shove the telly on and watch some daytime carp, or should I do the homework essays (yes, 2!) that we got given yesterday?

Edited by merledogs

I do pop in from time to time to catch up on your RMFs. However I'm trying to avoid posting anything as between work stuff, family stuff, holiday stuff, car stuff and how-I-am-feeling-generally stuff, I fear I would spend too much time whining.

Am off to make some flapjacks and shortbreads. And if that goes well, maybe some lime curd.

And trying to think of an exciting and imaginative meal for one using left over chicken.

RMF My daughter has taken me out.elefant.gif

She has been trying on prom dresses. All was well, until she tried on the dress and I cried!!!!!blush02.gif She looked absolutely stunning. Cried again when we found out it cost £415. Just can't afford that kind of money for a one off dress.mecry.gif

Haven't been on here much, I come and read sometimes but everything's been really busy. :( Miss you all loads. Have had some sh*te news this week that means we are having to consider homing Dharma

I'm so sorry, Kathy. :GroupHug: Hope things improve soon.

I dropped my car keys yesterday and as I bent down to pick them up Lottie decided to jump in the back of the car. This resulted in her nutting me really hard on the chin. wacko.gif I now have a most attractive purple bruise on my chin and the daft tart knocked 2 of her front teeth out. sad.gif She must have had a hell of a headache yesterday as I know I did. My jaw still aches and my chin is swollen.

That sounds very painful. Poor you. :GroupHug:

RMF My daughter has taken me out.elefant.gif

She has been trying on prom dresses. All was well, until she tried on the dress and I cried!!!!!blush02.gif She looked absolutely stunning. Cried again when we found out it cost £415. Just can't afford that kind of money for a one off dress.mecry.gif

Can you get one hand made instead? If it's a "known" dress you can get cheaper Chinese copies (wedding sites might be able to advise who to use, if no one on here knows any?)

Or a local seamstress if it's a simple dress?

Mxxx

why are people so horrible and thoughtless.

My colleague was due to have 2 big meetings with parents of children tommorow, she rang me today to say she couldn't come in as her son had broken his collarbone in 4 places playing rugby and she was in the hospital with him and wouldn't be in tommorow.

I ring around all the professionals to cancel and 1 parent all who send condolences and are completely understanding.

Next parent, complains she has taken the day off work, tells me I should do the meeting, I say I can't as I am involved in performance management all day, she then rings off saying she didn't expect to be treated like this etc etc complains to the head and to the LEA. No wonder her daughter treats support staff who help her with contempt.

I am seeing railway consultancy people again next week , my CV is being submitted to one of there clients dealing with something very very very exciting.

its a bit early to get excited but this is the best chance of work I have had in a bloody long time

just as well I did not get too excited ( well actually I did a bit )

I did go and see them today but they don't actually have the client with the work , they might get the client with the work ( especially with my CV now being added ) but potentially other consultancies are pitching for the same role and in fact may have already secured the tender huh.gif

so its back to being a very unemployed charity bird that builds websites on the side laugh.gif could be worse , I could have infected piles and tired legs