UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: hey everyone

Collies r best, I hope your friend is OK. Similar thing happened to my mum when my dad left - the b1tch stalked my mum at work, text her, made silent phone calls etc. My mum tried to OD as well but my bruv walked in on time and I thank God he did. :flowers: :flowers: :GroupHug: to your friend - time is a great healer. I can vouch for that

First day at work was good. 8 weeks training :wacko:

One of my friends has posted pics from school. Me with my friend Liz, with my first home dye job! (meant to be brown, went ginge!)

http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv4/chezwah/school.jpg

Edited by cheryl33

have another pop in for a chat with a railway consultancy agency tommorow afternoon , the chances of them actually having any thing suitable for me are slim to non but its worth 30 minutes of my time.

afterwards I am going to visit my buddies at Westfield ( who equally have no work for me ) but at least I get a cuppa tea out of them and a mooch around the centre.

best go and find some clothes that are not covered in dog hair laugh.gif

Went to see some rare deer today - one walked across the road in front of us!! Also saw some humming birds - they are so tiny.

Looking forward to being home on Friday and picking up my beasts on Saturday. :biggrin: Don't think I could cope with being away from them for so long again. Just not looking forward to the journey.

Afternoon from work. Lovely day out. Hope everyone is ok.

Scoobs is booked in for a dental 1st April. I have insurance for him but don't think I can claim for a dental. Not had pet insurance before. I'll be a wibbling on 2 accounts. The normal hope he's ok and then the hope everyone else is ok and he's not being a little grump to humans and animals.

Afternoon. Been to Derby, got back about 3.30 and took the dogs off to a local park we've not been to for years. It was quiet because it's pizzing down, so the dogs were all able to have a good off lead run. Even the ducks on the pond looked pee'd off with the rain though laugh.gif The park has a basketball court, five a side pitch and tennis courts which are almost entirely fenced in apart from a couple of gaps to get in, so I let the mutts off in there first.

This is all part of my plan to find somewhere local we can walk on weekdays. Plenty of parks round here, but they are mostly open and on a main road so if Taffy decided to do his intrepid explorer impression, it's not very safe. The one we went to today is okay and better than street walking in that at least they would get some time off lead (and ducks and fings to look at rather than cars).

Wearing 3 layers and am still freezing.

We did our display this morning in the drizzle. My Dad took some photos which will add to facebook. May be on the local evening news. Guy from HTV news was brave and actually took a shock from a sample collar twice as he did the piece in english and welsh.