UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex pleased the exam is over. If you haven't passed this one it will have been a good practice and give you an idea of what to expect for that subject. It's very hard to keep going when you have so many and close together like that. Hopefully you have passed though and if you have I don't want to hear anything about horrible sandwiches. :laugh:

Tiks hope you're ok :GroupHug:

Work was ok but I've got a self inflicted migraine coming on if I'm not careful as I was at the computer so much all over the weekend and went to bed at 2am this morning :rolleyes: Have been having dizzy spells all day but can feel it in my head now so at least I know what it is.

I have had a lovely day.

Its been my favourite day of the year, and I wonder what nice things will happen this evening?

:biggrin: Fantastic. We have should all have lots of days like that.

CT :GroupHug: hope your bruising comes out soon and you feel more comfortable. Maybe you should get checked over by the doc just in case.

Michelle, take a rest and chill to get rid of your migraine. Make sure you have plenty of drinks too keep your fluids up. :GroupHug:

I have a day out of the office tomorrow on a course with the inland revenue and I am really looking forward to it :laugh: A day being treated like a grown up. :biggrin:

Marian I am so sorry about Diva chook Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Georgie porgie had a seizure last night. We gave him a baff yesterday and a bit of a trim and I am thinking we might have stressed him too much sad.gif He's lying beside me now and he has an evil wind problem rolleyes.gif

Has anyone seen the film Precious? I watched the Oscars today and it looks like it might be a good 'un, tho heart-rending.

Retracting my spoilt brat head from Saturday we are going away hereat the beginning of June :rolleyes:

Can I also have a big fugee congratulations for my friend Jen. After many years and their 'last chance' round of IVF treatment she gave birth to (an oven ready turkey) 9lbs 10ozs daughter Ella Grace :biggrin:

:GroupHug: for George

Makes note in my special note book - do not meet up with ChickiTickks when shes been dosing herself with Ralgex :wacko:

Sons and Dogs are doing my head in, probably hence why I'm not here much :rolleyes:

I want to go visit the Apple store again, I went the other night but only had 1/2 hour I need more :rolleyes:

Makes note in my special note book - do not meet up with ChickiTickks when shes been dosing herself with Ralgex :wacko:

I've done nothing wrong :mecry: I'd been very nice about not going away and not whined at all to my parents, they decided....

Me and my rugby massive are off to bed. NN :flowers:

Retracting my spoilt brat head from Saturday we are going away hereat the beginning of June :rolleyes:

Can I also have a big fugee congratulations for my friend Jen. After many years and their 'last chance' round of IVF treatment she gave birth to (an oven ready turkey) 9lbs 10ozs daughter Ella Grace :biggrin:

:GroupHug: for George

That cottage looks idyllic. :flowers:

Huge congrats to your friend and her precious new baby. I hope she brings them much joy. :wub:

Another :GroupHug: for George.

I went for a walk to the shops and back as I ran out of Smirf-beer (WKD Blue :rolleyes: ) and there be a fonny noyz rollin' aroond Trowbridge way....it sounds like a mid-range plane engine. I don't know what it is. Its annoying. I can't hear it indoors though, and when I was walking I could pinoint roughly where it was coming from but unless a cow is having a very long, continuous fart into a drainage pipe I don't know what it is.... :wacko:

Morning :tired:

Work was ok but I've got a self inflicted migraine coming on if I'm not careful as I was at the computer so much all over the weekend and went to bed at 2am this morning rolleyes.gif Have been having dizzy spells all day but can feel it in my head now so at least I know what it is.

Hope it passes soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

He's lying beside me now and he has an evil wind problem rolleyes.gif

That's his revenge tongue.gif I've seen a clip of Precious and it looked really good, but quite upsetting.

Can I also have a big fugee congratulations for my friend Jen. After many years and their 'last chance' round of IVF treatment she gave birth to (an oven ready turkey) 9lbs 10ozs daughter Ella Grace biggrin.gif

Congratulations to Jen :pinkie:

I have been retching again this morning, not sure why unsure.gif

RMF : Dentist first thing before work.

Me too :sleep: I keep waking at 4 and not getting back to sleep :angry:

Congratulations to Jen :flowers:

I didn't think Wispa would be so upset about the foster hammies going :unsure: It's just over the past week or two that she has become so fond of them. Not fond as in "hamsters yum yum" but as in "can they come for a walk with us". I feel very mean. Polly is less worried as she has lived with me for long enough to understand about fostering.

Alex I prescribe a bit of destressing and pampering flowers.gif

I would rather like a few hours more sleep closedeyes.gif

Me too :tired:

Destressing would be nice, but it ain't gonna happen any time soon. Work will no doubt be horribly busy today catching up on stuff since I've been off, and on Friday I have a luffly trip to Portsmouth to contend with, just what I need on a Friday, the hell wot is Manchester Airport, followed by trying to get home round the ring road in rush hour rolleyes.gif