UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of you Alex :flowers: and of you Marian :GroupHug:

Pleased to hear that home life is a bit easier, Sarah H.

A Fugee is coming here tonight. Rhydowen Rodent Refuge is coming to collect Sally and Clive, the Syrian hammies who have been here on foster for a couple of months. They are very sweet and I will miss them, but they have to live in a spare bedroom here as Wispa wants to play with them, so they don't get to see humans as much as they would like. My robo doesn't care too much for human company, she is always bustling around in her own tiny world, and my Chinese is quite happy to see me occasionally during the day and sleep the rest of the time, but these Syrians are much younger and very sociable and would like lots of company and fun with humans.

Edited by owl

Good luck Alex, hope it all goes well for you.

Am supposed to be resting Az, so shorter onlead walks only as he has a bad shoulder. Mollydog is SEVERELY unimpressed. 20 minute walks not enough for Madam, even if she gets to be offlead (Az doesn't).

Would walk Mollydog separately, only Az can't handle being left without Molls... :rolleyes:

I hope Alex is doing OK. She will just be looking at the questions now so I am closing my eyes and willing her many 'you can do it' thoughts over.

Sunny here but perishing. I've not been able to get warm since I came back from dog walking at 6.30, frozen like an ice pop. I've got my fleece on because I am too tight to put the heating back on.

A matching set of grumpy Mollydogs :laugh:

Thinking positive thoughts for Alex flowers.gif

Nog is slowly improving, last night he chose to walk for about half a block after having hopped on 3 legs on the first 2 circuits once he began to walk he continued it when he came in and went out into the garden for his wee's - the trick seems to be to knacker him so he gets tired of hopping, in theory this is fine but for the fact that knackering him also requires knackering whoever is walking him wacko.gif

RMF: I'm fed up of dodgy looking blokes continually knocking at my door wanting to hack bits off my lovely cherry tree. I'm going to stick a note on it saying 'Yes I know it's a bit lop-sided but I like it that shape, and that size. Thank you. :wacko:

Good lad Nog :wub:

I am waiting for a man to come round and measure up to give me a sparkly new shower room instead of the depressing, mouldy pit I have now :boldred: His design will have to include a new home for my little family of woodlice that live in the skirting board though :laughingsmiley:

Morning all.

Marian - so sorry :GroupHug:

Alex - good luck :flowers:

Normality has resumed - I am being ignored, every time I move the dogs are immediately under my feet, and I have a learning journal to complete that I'm finding rather hard work. :dry:

Here's hoping your exam is/was a breeze Alex.

:GroupHug: Marian

Please may I join the Thinking-lots-reading-but-not-posting-somewhat-out-of-sorts Group that seems to be appearing here?

Lots of muddly mind thoughts going on here and generally not dealing particularly well with lots of things. I've even made a list of things. :wacko:

Glad to see another woodlouse fan here, JulesB. They are totally amazing creatures, and we should all respect them as descendants of the mighty trilobites, whose long and prosperous rule of this planet makes the dinosaurs look like a bunch of weekend visitors in comparison.

They are also incredibly cute :wub: