UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Am Stepping Down As A Host This Week

In the next few days I will be stepping down as a host ,

Since Dogstar became a charity and now a WSPA member society my work load has increased to the point where I don't know how I am going to fit sleeping in ! I am having to make a number of changes to even keep my head above water and sadly leaving the host team will be one of those.

As far as I can I intend to remain here as a "regular" member so you have not got rid of me totally laugh.gif

Sam

P.s there is no truth in the rumour Rick sacked me because I swapped his Marmite jar for Vegemite.............

Sorry to lose you as a host but if you having so much to do means that dogstar is growing and helping even more dogs then its what you must do :flowers:

Couldn't put it any better so pinched this :biggrin: Do hope you can still bring us updates here on the Refuge of the amazing work you are doing with DogStar

Just to echo what others have said.

You need time to sleep and you need time to allow Dogstar to grow. You're like the rest of us and only got 24 hours in a day. So something had to give. Just one thing..............

DON'T BE A STRANGER. Or we will come looking for you!!!!!! ph34r_anim.gif laughingsmiley.gif