UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Keira is gone, my heart is breaking :mecry: :mecry:

We were due to go down for more tablets but her breathing was bad, when the vet checked her all her lymph nodes were inflamed so I called G to the vets and we made the decision to let her go.

She went very peacefully, but I hurt so bad :mecry:

Oh Sandra I am so very sorry to hear this sad news mecry.gifI am thinking of you Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

new dogstar website goes live in under 48 hours , its not half bad to look at ( design chappies are very clever ) but as I ended writing most of the text its not going to win any awards for content laugh.gif

have also just remembered something I forgot to tell the web designer I needed, I think he already has a sam squirrel voodoo doll in his desk so one more "just one more thing" is not going to make him any more annoyed with me than I think he probably was about 8 weeks ago !

Hi to everyone :wavey: and if anyone sees me on here between 9 am and 9 pm just messing about (as opposed to doing crucial postings) please feel free to tell me to buzz off and do what I should be doing. This applies until 6pm Monday. Thank you :wink2:

looks like mother has bowel cancer. she has a nodule there, and bleeding so is having the camera on wednesday.

denny is in the vets on a drip with a tummy bug. hes going back to the rescue as her vet does cheap rescue rates.

im drained sorting both things out

also, my mop is broke. I was desperate to wash the floors, but no joy. Im worried that im desperate to wash floors :laugh:

Hello:)

Sandra I'm so sorry about Keira :flowers: :GroupHug:

I am having space bar issues as Dylan decided to chewoffthe space bar :rolleyes: Little Bugger.

I have had a lovely weekend with my visiting friend :biggrin: He has now gone back to work which has been a bit of a shock after 4 weeks in New Zealand.Serves him right I say :laugh:

Jazz Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Got home from work to find my living room trashed angry.gif One of the dogs (Max I think) has taken to chewing things - he takes them off the side table next to where I sit and destroys them. Up until now it's only been soft stuff like make up remover pads, but today it was the remote off my fairly new telly angry.gif Luckily I put the Virgin Media remote on the sideboard this morning in case he chewed that, but forgot about the other remote. Also, one of the dogs (Taffy probably) had tried to climb inside the PC cabinet, which still has the PC, monitor and various other stuff in which I keep shoving in there out of the way. There was just loads of stuff all over the floor and some of it had been chewed, including an old razor which I can't find the blades for - am off to have a root round to see what I can and can't find cos I may need a trip to the vet (am gonna take Max anyway as his behaviour is most odd).

looks like mother has bowel cancer. she has a nodule there, and bleeding so is having the camera on wednesday.

denny is in the vets on a drip with a tummy bug. hes going back to the rescue as her vet does cheap rescue rates.

also, my mop is broke. I was desperate to wash the floors, but no joy. Im worried that im desperate to wash floors :laugh:

I am sorry to hear about your mum and wishing her all the best for a speedy recovary Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif also sorry to hear about Dennys tummy Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I am also very worried you want to mop floors , I think you need to drink tea and eat large ammounts of cake untill the urge to do silly things leaves you

Web designer has just told me they thought I had double checked the submitted text for errors, spelling and grammar :ninja: I think "oh bugger" just about covers my thoughts right about now because I am incapable of such things normally let alone when jeglagged :blush02:

never mind its going to look lovely really lovely biggrin.gif even if its going to look like a 5 year old wrote it

Have emailed you a couple of pages of reviewed pages squirel one, and phoned Mark today - meant to phone you...don't think I have your number... :oops: can you apologise to him for me please!

I feel I have been muchly productive today. Only problem was, it wasn't worked based really...but tough boobies to them today, my neck and shoulders feel like hell so this is relaxation therapy!

Mxxx

Have emailed you a couple of pages of reviewed pages squirel one, and phoned Mark today - meant to phone you...don't think I have your number... :oops: can you apologise to him for me please!

Thank you , I still think the web designer is now sticking pins in his sam squirrel doll ! but now he has a grown up to work with he maybe slightly happier flowers.gif

Evening

Sorry about your mum Jazz. Hope they've caught it early and can sort her out. :GroupHug: Hope Denny is a lot better later on. If you need a chat you know where I am.

Alex hope Max is ok and it's just a phase he's going through which he gets over very quickly :GroupHug:

Sam I'm sure someone on here would proof read stuff for you. I always think your avatar is a pillar box.

Following me making contact with my stepsister on FB, my half sister who I haven't spoken to in about 15 years has sent me a friend request. My stepsister must have told her we were in touch. My family has grown again overnight laugh.gif

I'm really pleased for you :flowers:

Jazz, :GroupHug:

Hello :wavey: everyone, I'd like to think I'm slowly coming back to the land of the living, but probably not!!

Best wishes to your mum and Denny Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Jazz Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Got home from work to find my living room trashed angry.gif One of the dogs (Max I think) has taken to chewing things - he takes them off the side table next to where I sit and destroys them. Up until now it's only been soft stuff like make up remover pads, but today it was the remote off my fairly new telly angry.gif Luckily I put the Virgin Media remote on the sideboard this morning in case he chewed that, but forgot about the other remote. Also, one of the dogs (Taffy probably) had tried to climb inside the PC cabinet, which still has the PC, monitor and various other stuff in which I keep shoving in there out of the way. There was just loads of stuff all over the floor and some of it had been chewed, including an old razor which I can't find the blades for - am off to have a root round to see what I can and can't find cos I may need a trip to the vet (am gonna take Max anyway as his behaviour is most odd).

Little bugger's dry.gif, hope everything checks out ok at the vet's.

Really wishing I'd never started playing those damned hidden object games wacko.gif