UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Too right. I am beginning to realise how cross I am. It is not OK to use a few hundred squids belonging to someone else as an unauthorised loan. But my main concern is to make sure I get what is due to me, and probably to recover the remaining 4 instruments. If the worst happened to the firm and they went bust, these guitars might get grabbed by the receivers.

......and, for all they knew, you might have been desperate for that money angry.gif, I'm getting worked up just thinking about it laugh.gif

I "lost" a large amount of yesterday and it's all Celeste's fault tongue.gif I went and googled "hidden object games" and found that my all time favorite game Jewel Quest had released a new version which combines gem swapping with hidden object finding ...and my afternoon then completely disappeared ... laugh.gif

Well it's your own fault, I did say they were addictive laugh.gif

Does anyone have any links for these hidden object games? Are they similar to Treasure Madness on facebook?

Cos I like that.

I don't have any links I'm afraid, the best ones I found were on my pal's Mac, and were just for Mac's, but you should get load's easily enough, they are dead cheap in Morrison's though, the one I got called Drawn is brilliant, don't bother with Frankenstein's Bride, that's poop.

We're back form the vet's. Seems like it it a bump that is inflamed, so Cherry has had an antibiotic injection and metacam injection. Should see her throught to Monday I have to take her back. She's ok in herself, but jump and yelps if touched. Understandable really. Don't know where She knocked it though :unsure: Cherry has been told to take it easy today, somehow i don't think she will have any problems with that :laugh:

" Phew" glad it's sortable.

Ben and I have been out on one of his dog meeting walks without Thing 1 & Thing 2, he was very happy and excited wub.gif, his hip's don't seem to be troubling him at all now biggrin.gif.

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mueh. Why can't I hurt when I don't have stuffs to do? Or when I don't feel the need to hide in the shed all day ....

Done a couple of cages, and HRH came and sat with me, but he now wants to go back outside again. Or sit on my lap. But he stinks of fox crap so he is NOT sitting on me.

Edited by Sarah B

Another Treasure Madness fan here. If you want another team member, give me a shout

Must have a look for Treasure madness, never come across that one and I'm fed up with Mafia War's and Farmville

lissie comes into the kitchen, and when I turn the kettle on, she tap dances and nudges me,slight hint she wants a cuppa lol

Awwww wub.gif

I got a letter from the House of Common's today happy.gif, they have realised that only I possess the good sense to rule the country, and have asked me to move into Downing Street.....nah, I got a posh letter from Menzies Campbell in reply to an e-mail I sent asking him to back the proposal to put Polar Bear's on the endangered list, what a nice man, I shall be giving you my vote come election time Ming biggrin.gif.

Watched Pride and Prejudice......again rolleyes.gif, I don't care, I luvs it, and yes I do Lust after Mr Darcy wub.gif

Welcome back Sam flowers.gif